SCERT Admission 2022 Dates, Eligibility, Application Process – Diploma in Elementary Education
SCERT Admission 2022 – State Council of Educational Research and Training, Assam invites applications from the candidates who are permanent residents of Assam to appear in the Pre Entry Test (PET) 2022 for admission into 2-Year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) Course 2022-24
Check the details about SCERT Assam D.El.Ed Admission 2022 such as eligibility criteria, application process, Fee, selection and more from the page below.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed Admission 2022
SCERT Assam D.EI.Ed Admission 2022 Dates
- Opening of Online Submission of Applications 22nd March 2022
- Closing of Online Submission of Applications 10th April 2022
- Downloading of ADMIT Card From 20th May,2022 onwards
- Date of Pre-Entry Test (PET)-2022 29th May, 2022 (Sunday)
- Declaration of Results with score and rank 24th June 2022
SCERT Assam D.EI.Ed Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Resident-ship: Candidates who are permanent residents of Assam can only apply for this course only.
- Educational Qualification: The applicant must have passed Higher Secondary (+2) or its equivalent examination from recognized Boards/Councils with at least 50% marks in aggregate excluding marks secured in extra optional.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST (PV/ST(H) category there will be relaxation of 5% of marks in aggregate.
- Age Limit: The applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 34 years as on 1st July, 2022. There will be a relaxation by 2 years for candidates belonging to SC, ST(P) & ST(H) Categories.
SCERT Assam D.EI.Ed Admission 2022 Application Process
- Candidates can apply only online by log into www.scertassam.co.in
Steps to Apply
- Step 1 – Click on the direct link provided on this page to fill the Assam D.El.Ed PET 2022 Application Form. In doing so, the candidate is directed to the official website of SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2022.
- Step 2 – On the homepage, read all the instructions very carefully. After this, proceed by clicking on the “Apply” button.
- Step 3 – Next, candidates have to fill the form by providing details such as Basic Information, address details, educational qualification details, etc.
- Step 4 – Moving further, candidates have to upload the image of their passport size photo and signature.
- Step 5 – Thereafter, tick on the Declaration box and then click on the “Save Application” button.
- Step 6 – Next, candidates get an option to preview their form. Aspirants should check that the details submitted by them are correct or not. If a candidate is not satisfied with the detail, then he/she may click on the “Edit Application” button or else click on the “Confirm Application” button.
- Step 7 – The last step is to make the payment of the application fee online.
- Step 8 – Congratulations! The application form for Assam D.El.Ed PET 2022 is successfully filled. Now you can submit it.
- Application Fee for Assam D.El.Ed PET 2022 – Rs. 400/- for all category candidates
- Mode of Payment – Online through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/Wallet
- Candidates have to appear for a PRE ENTRY TEST (PET) for 100 marks and qualified candidates will be selected for the course.
- Merit list will be prepared calculating the % of marks obtained in PET and % of marks obtained in HSSLC/Bachelor degree exam.
- Same criteria will be followed in case of reserved categories candidates also.
Reservation of Seats
- Reservation of seats for the candidates belonging to reserved categories including OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P)/ST(H)/Person With Disability (PWD) will be as per existing Govt. norms
- Detail is available in our official website
- To download his/her Admit Card from the website www.scertassam.co.in from 20th May 2022 by entering his/her Application No. & Date of Birth Generated during online submission of application
- The admit card works as a unique identifier for the candidate in the complete admission process.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website