Savitribai Phule Pune University Distance Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses Admission 2021, Fill Application Form Now
Savitribai Phule Pune University Distance Admission 2021 – Savitribai Phule Pune University invites applications for admission to various UG and PG Courses through Distance Learning mode under the School of Open Learning for the academic session 2021-22.
Read further for more details on Savitribai Phule Pune University Distance Education Admission 2021.
- UG Courses : 1st Year B.A., B.Com. etc.
- PG Courses : M.A. & M.Com etc.
Savitribai Phule Pune University Distance Education Admission 2021 Important Dates
- The online admission process will begin : 29th September 2021
- Last date for Online Registration : 14th December 2021 till 5 pm
- Last date for Online Submission of Admission Form : 15th December 2021 till 11 am
- Last date for Submission of Admission Form at Study Centre : 15th December 2021 till 1 pm
Eligibility Criteria for Savitribai Phule Pune University Distance Education Admission 2021
- For UG Courses : Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2) from any recognized Board.
- For PG Courses : Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks from a recognized University.
Savitribai Phule Pune University Distance Education Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website http://unipune.ac.in/sol/
- The students can click on Registration on the web page of School of Open Learning http://unipune.ac.in/sol/. The admission form can be submitted online from on or before 14th December 2021 till 5 pm
- Before filling the application form read the instructions carefully and follow them strictly. Visit the University website http://unipune.ac.in/SOL/ for online submission of application form.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website