Saurashtra University announces Admission to Integrated B.Sc- M.Sc Program in Applied Physics 2020
Saurashtra University Integrated B.Sc- M.Sc Admission 2020 – Saurashtra University Rajkot, Gujarat invites applications for admission to Integrated B.Sc-M.Sc Applied Physics Grant-in-Aid Course for the Academic Session 2020-21.
Candidates can check the complete details of Saurashtra University Integrated B.Sc-M.Sc Admission 2020 such as application form, eligibility criteria, and more from the page below.
|Saurashtra University Integrated B.Sc- M.Sc Admission 2020 Important Dates|
|Last date for submission of online application||01st August 2020|
|Last date for submission of Hard Copy of form with documents||05th August 2020|
|Eligibility Criteria for Saurashtra University Integrated B.Sc- M.Sc Admission 2020|
- Passed the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination 10+2 with Science Subjects or any other examination equivalent to 10+2 with Science Subjects / HSC examination of any recognized Board and must have obtained a minimum of 50% of marks.
- Passed 10th + Diploma with minimum marks from any recognized Board.
- Students appearing for their Higher Secondary Certificate Examination 10+2 / HSC or any other examination equivalent to 10+2/ HSC examination can also apply.
|Saurashtra University Integrated B.Sc- M.Sc Admission 2020 Application Process|
- Eligible candidates can apply Online through the official website https://www.saurashtrauniversity.edu/ & https://admission.saurashtrauniversity.edu/
- Send the hard copy of the form with documents to address-“Head, Department of Nanoscience, Building No. 23, Saurashtra University, Rajkot-360005” by courier/Post on or before 05th August 2020
- The general instructions regarding filling up online forms, application fees, and admission to the courses can be check from the official website.
- Selection will be made on the merit-based on marks secured in qualifying examinations conducted by Saurashtra Universities.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website