Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology (SIST) announces Admission to PhD Program for July 2023 Session
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology PhD Admission 2023 – Centre for Research, Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology (SIST) has invited applications for admission to PhD Programme in Full Time/Part Time for the Academic Year 2023 July Session
- PhD Programme under Faculty of Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical, Bio, Chemical, Civil Engineering, Architecture, Management, Life Sciences, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Visual Communication
- Last date to apply is: 24th April 2023
- Date of Entrance Examination & Presentation: 06th May 2023
- Subject wise eligibility criteria and more information please check on website
- Hard copy and soft copy of filled in application form with relevant documents (available in Research website (https://www.sathyabama.ac.in/research/downloads) under Download icon Sl.No:2) should be sent to “The Director (Research)”, Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Chennai – 600119
- After Scrutinization of your application, if found eligible, account details will be sent to your mail ID for transfer of processing fees (Rs. 2000/-).
- Sathyabama Research Fellowships are offered for meritorious Full time Scholars.
- Application from eligible candidates employed in Industries/Firms/Institutions is also invited
- Selection is based on written test followed by Presentation
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website