Sanskriti University announces Admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program for session 2023, Apply now
Sanskriti University PhD Admission 2023 – Sanskriti University Mathura UP invites applications for Admission to PhD Programs (Full time/ Part time) offered in various disciplines for the academic session 2023-24
Read the post below for more details on Sanskriti University PhD Admission 2023.
- Engineering & Technology: Computer Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Basic & Applied Sciences: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Botany, Biochemistry, Industrial Chemistry
- Management, Finance & Commerce: Marketing & Operations, Commerce, HR
- Education: Education
- Agriculture: Agronomy, Horticulture
- Pharmaceutical Science: Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Legal Studies: Law
- Last date of registration & fees deposit : 15th September 2023.
- Date of Entrance Test & Interview : 17th September 2023 (Sunday)
- Date of Result Declaration : 18th September 2023
- Date of Submission of Fee : 28th September 2023
- Commencement of the Course work : 03rd October 2023
- Candidates seeking admission to the Ph.D. program shall have to possess:
- Masters degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Science / Business Administration/ Education/ Pharmacy or relevant discipline with a minimum of 55 % marks (CGPA 5.5 on a 10 point scale) or equivalent from a recognized University / Institution.
- Candidates can apply online & offline both.
- Online : Candidates can fill the application form through the University’s website (www.sanskriti.edu.in) by filling the application form online. All mandatory details are essential to be filled up.
- Offline : If a candidate wants to submit the application fees via offline mode, he/she needs to apply online and send a Demand Draft of Rs.1500/- payable to Sanskriti University at Mathura.
- The Demand Draft shall be sent to the Registrar, Sanskriti University, 28 K.M. Stone, Mathura -Delhi Highway, Chhata, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, by post or delivered by hand.
- Application Fee : Rs. 1500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online & Offline
- Satisfying the requirements of minimum qualifications as laid down in clause 2.
- Performance in Entrance Test & Interview.
- Candidates are required to propose and discuss their research interest area.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website