Sandip University Management Aptitude Test (SU-MAT) Admission 2024 – Apply Online
SUMAT 2024 – Sandip University 2024 Registration has been started for SU-MAT. It is a private university located in Nashik, Maharashtra.
In the article below, we have provided the complete details related to Sandip University Admission 2024 such as application form, important dates, eligibility criteria, etc.
Sandip University Admission 2024 Details
- Exam Name: SUMAT 2024
- Type of Exam: MBA Program
- PG Course: MBA in Banking and Financial Services /Business Analytics
- New Age MBA (Business Analytics) – 60
- New Age MBA (Banking and Financial Services) – 60
- MBA (Marketing Management) – 60
- MBA (Financial Management) – 60
- MBA (Human Resource Management) – 60
- MBA (International Business) – 60
- MBA (Digital Marketing) – 60
- Total – 420
Sandip University Admission 2024 Important Dates
- Online Application Starts 01st Oct 2023 on the website
- Last Date to fill Application Form: 31st December 2023
- Availability of Admit Card 17th January 2024
- Sandip University Exam Date: 28th January 2024
Sandip University Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- Passed Bachelor Degree of minimum 3 years duration Obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination.
- Must be appeared in SU – MAT or any other National Level Management Entrance Exam (CAT, MAT, XAT etc.)
Sandip University Admission 2024 Application Procedure
- Eligible candidates who are seeking admission in MBA Course can fill out their Application Form online from the official website https://lp.sandipuniversity.edu.in/lp/entrance-exam/landing-mba/
- Candidates are requested to read the complete instructions and ensure their eligibility criteria before filling out the application form. The direct link to fill out the application will also be posted here as per the official announcement.
- However, in all circumstances, you shall have to submit the result to the university by October 31, except where the Regulatory Council’s norms prescribe otherwise.
- Application for NEW AGE MBA – Rs.1000/- (to be made online only)
- Application for Regular MBA – Rs.500/- (to be made online only)
- Candidates are able to submit the fee through online mode only. The application fee is non-refundable.
SU-MAT Exam Pattern 2024
SU-MAT – Imparting in 2 Phase
- Online Test
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Management Aptitude Test (SU MAT), an essential part of the selection procedure for any MBA aspirant. This includes an Online Exam and Personal Interview. The Online Exam evaluates theoretical as well as the logical aptitude, while the Personal Interview recognize the mental abilities of the aspirant. Based on this, SOCMS accepts a select number of students purely on merit.
Entrance Exam Pattern – School of Commerce & Management Studies
- Phase 1: Online Entrance exam schedule on 28th January 2024
- Exam Duration: 2 Hrs.
- Mandatory Online Test, which evaluates the candidate’s logical reasoning, quantitative and aptitude
SU- Management Aptitude Test – 100 Marks
|Sr. No||Topic||No of Questions||Score|
SU-MAT 2024 online exam is smartly protected by AI enabled electronic proctoring mechanism.
- Candidates must note that SU-MAT is an AI proctored examination.
- All activities are monitored throughout the test duration, by electronic proctoring mechanism.
- Features such as Face tracking, Face recognition, Object detection and Noise detection are enabled in this examination.
- Any unfair means at any stage of the entrance exam will be captured by the AI proctoring and the same will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the examination.
- Phase 2: Personal Interview will take place after the written exam minimum score passed. and will be held in Second week of April 2024. This will be held online and offline both the modes
In Personal Interview (PI) – 50 Marks
- Candidates should focus on what is their uniqueness/individuality of their work and present it in an interesting way. They should showcase their ability to take inspiration from the surroundings, understanding of aesthetics, sensibilities and awareness of current trends
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website