Sambalpur University announces Admission to M.Phil Program 2021
Sambalpur University M.Phil Admission 2021 – Sambalpur University applications in prescribed forms are invited online for admission to M.Phil courses offered in various subjects for the academic session 2021-22.
Read further for more details on Sambalpur University M.Phil Admission 2021
M.Phil Courses Offered
- Business Administration
- Biotechnology & Bioinformatics
- Environmental Science
- Life Sciences
Sambalpur University M.Phil Admission 2021 Important Dates
Filling up of Application Form for Online Admission
10th March 2021
Last Date of Online Submission of Application
17th March 2021
Last Date of Submission of Hard Copy of application along with all supporting documents
17th March 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Sambalpur University M.Phil Admission 2021
- Candidates seeking admission into any M Phil Course must have passed Master’s degree Exam of Sambalpur University in the concerned subject or allied subjects or an examination recognized by Sambalpur University/UGC/AIU as equivalent thereto, having secured 55% marks in the aggregate or having secured an overall grade point average (OGPA) equivalent to 55% of marks.
- A relaxation of 5% marks, from 55% to 50% or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/Differently Abled and other categories of candidates.
- Candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examination and the result thereof are awaited, are also eligible to apply.
- However, they have to submit the Provisional Certificate and Mark Sheet of the qualifying exam within ten days after publication of the result of Sambalpur University or on or before the Entrance Test schedule whichever is later, failing which, their cases for selection shall not be considered.
Sambalpur University M.Phil Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates should logon to the website www.suniv.ac.in and click “online admission” or http://eadmission.suniv.ac.in
- Candidates should download the Prospectus for M.Phil. Courses 2021 and read it carefully before filling up of form online
- Procedure for depositing the processing fee of Rs.1000/- online using State Bank Collect facility. Fees can be deposited using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking facility of any Bank besides visiting any SBI branch to deposit by cash or cheque drawn on any SBI Branch.
- Candidates can then fill-up the form online; after completion of all the fields in the form, the candidates should click the submit button; at this a page will open with all the information of the candidates that he/she has filled in form. the candidates then must take a printout of this page and send it to the respective Head of the Dept. Sambalpur University, Jyoti Vihar-768019, Sambalpur (Odisha) along with the required documents
Mode of Payment
Through online Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
Selection for admission into different courses shall be done through written entrance test (with coding and decoding system), career mark, and viva-voce with 60%, 30%, and 10% weightage respectively. The absence of a candidate either from Written or viva-voce or both shall disqualify him/her for admission
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website