Sainik School Goalpara announces Admission for Class VI and IX for Session 2023-2024 through AISSEE, Apply now
Sainik School Goalpara Admission for Class VI and IX 2023 – Sainik School Goalpara invites application form eligible boy candidates for admission to Class VI and IX standards for the academic session 2023-2024. Admission will be done on the basis of All India Sainik School Entrance Exam (AISSEE) 2023.
Sainik School Goalpara Admission 2023
No. of Seats
- For Class 6th – 110 Seats
- For Class 9th – 10 Seats
- Online submission of Application: 21st October 2022
- Last date of submission of Application: 30th November 2022
- Date of Entrance Exam: 08th January 2023 (Sunday)
For admission to Class VI
- Candidates should be between 10 and 12 years as on 31 March 2023 for admission to Class VI, i.e. he/she should have been born between 01 April 2011 and 31 March 2013 (both days inclusive) for admission to the academic year 2023-24.
- Admission for Girls is open for Class VI.
- Age criteria is the same for boys.
For Admission to Class IX
- A candidate should be between 13 and 15 years as on 31 March 2023, for admission to Class IX, i.e. he should have been born between 01 April 2008 and 31 March 2010 (both days inclusive) for admission to the academic year 2023-24. Admission to Class IX is not open for girls.
- He/ she should have passed Class VIII exam from a recognized school at the time of admission.
- Scheme/duration/medium/syllabus of examination, list of Sainik Schools/New Sainik Schools and their tentative intake, reservation of seats, exam cities, passing requirements, important dates, etc., relating to the exam are contained in the Information Bulletin hosted on www.nta.ac.in/ https://aissee.nta.nic.ac.in.
- Candidates who desire to appear in the exam may read the detailed Information Bulletin for AISSEE 2023 and apply online only at https://aissee.nta.nic.ac.in between 21.10.2022 and 30.11.2022.
- The exam fee is also required to be paid online through payment gateway, using debit/credit cards or internet banking.
- General/OBC(NCL)/Defence/Ex-servicemen: Rs.650/-
- SC/ST – Rs 500/
- Selection of applicants will be made on the basis of performance in Entrance Exam followed by Medical Examination and Personal interview based.
- Mode of Exam: Pen paper (OMR Sheets based)
- Paper Pattern: Multiple Choice questions
- Exam cities: 180 cities across India, as mentioned in the Information Bulletin
- Exam Language: English, Hindi or Assamese
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website