Rashtrasant Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University (RTMNU) announce Admission to Undergraduate Program 2021
RTMNU Nagpur UG Admission 2021 – Rashtrasant Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University (RTMNU), Nagpur invites applications for admission to various Undergraduate, Non-Professional Courses conducted by its affiliated Colleges for the academic session 2021-22.
Candidates can check for more details on RTMNU Nagpur UG Admission 2021 such as the courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, fee, etc. from the page below.
- Bachelor’s of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor’s of Science (B.Sc)
- Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor’s of Computer Applications (B.C.A)
- Bachelor’s of Business Administrations (B.B.A.)
RTMNU Nagpur UG Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Registration of RTMNU website : 05th August to 18th August 2021
- Last date for Submission of Application form to the College : 05th August to 20th August 2021
- Display of Merit List & Waiting List : 24th August 2021
- Finalization of Admission from merit list : 30th to 31st August 2021
- Finalization of Admission from waiting list : 30th to 31st August 2021
- Counseling & Sport Admissions (if necessary) : Till last date of admission prescribed by the University against vacant Seats
Eligibility Criteria for RTMNU Nagpur UG Admission 2021
- Passed HS or equivalent examinations (10+2) in the relevant streams from any recognized board.
- Passed 10+2 examination in Science stream from CBSE / HBSE or any other recognized board with minimum 50% aggregate.
- Those who have appeared for the final examination of qualifying degree and awaiting results can also apply.
RTMNU Nagpur UG Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible Candidates can apply through the University website https://rtmnu.university/
- Application form are to be downloaded from the official Website
- The duly filled in application form along with scanned copy of supporting documents and proof of payment of requisite fee are to be sent to Rashtrasant Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Amravati Road, Nagpur-440033.
- Read all instructions regarding filling up Application forms, and admission to the courses are detailed before filling up the application form available on the official website.
- Selection of candidates for admission to UG / Integrated program shall be made on the basis of merit list.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website