Raja Mahendra Pratap Singh State University Aligarh announces Admission to PhD Program 2022-23, Apply now
RMPSSU PhD Admission 2022 – Raja Mahendra Pratap Singh State University (RMPSSU) Aligarh invites applications for admission to PhD program offered in various disciplines for the academic session 2022-23
RMPSSU PhD Admission 2022
PhD Program Offered
- Education / B.Ed.- 24 seats
- Commerce- 11 seats
- Physics- 08 seats
- Chemistry- 11 seats
- Mathematics- 11 seats
- Botany- 09 seats
- Zoology- 18 seats
- DSST- 08 seats
- Hindi- 11 seats
- Sanskrit- 06 seats
- English- 20 seats
- History- 05 seats
- Political Science- 07 seats
- Sociology- 09 seats
- Economics- 16 seats
- Psychology- 09 seats
- Geography- 07 seats
- Home science- 09 seats
- Drawing and Painting or Visual Arts- 03 seats
- Music (Sitar) / Music (Vocal)- 02 seats
- Law- 10 seats
- Physical Education- 09 seats
- Date of Commencement of Online Application : 07th November 2022
- Last date forOnline Application : 07th December 2022
- Last date forOnline Application with late Fee Rs. 500/- : 14th December 2022
- Last date to receive hard copy of application form at university by registered post only with self-attested documents : 21st December 2022
- Availability of RET Admit Card for download : Second Week of January2023
- Tentative date for Research Entrance Test (RET)-2022 : Fourth Week of January 2023
- Candidates for admission to the Ph.D. programme shall have a Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body of the University, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks (without including the grace), from 55% to 50% or an equivalent relaxation of grade shall be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/ Divyang and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the State Government.
- Candidates possessing a Degree considered equivalent to M.Phil. Degree of an Indian Institution, from a Foreign Educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions, shall be eligible for admission to Ph.D. programme.
- For a Ph.D. Degree in Allied subjects, candidate must have a Master’s degree (as defined in 3.1) in the subject relevant to the proposed research work.
- Visit http://rmpssu.org for online registration.
- Step 1- Registration/Online Fee Payment
- Step 2- Filling / Editing of Application form
- Step 3- Final Submission And Printout of Application form
- Step 4- Submission of hard copy
- Applicant shall submit the hard copy of application form along with all the relevant self-attested documents (X, XII, Graduation, Post-Graduation, M.Phil. Caste etc. Mark sheet, degree) to: by speed post / courier / hand.
- The Coordinator (Ph.D. Admission Test 2022-23), Research Department, Raja Mahendra Pratap Singh State University, Aligarh 202001 (UP)
- General, EWS and OBC category- Rs. 1600/-
- S.C., S.T. and PWD category- Rs. 800/-
- Paper I Research Methodology
- 50 Multiple Choice Questions of 2 marks each based on the following topics:
- Basic concept of research, Review of literature, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation, Report writing and Research ethics.
- Paper II Subject Specific
- 50 Multiple Choice Questions of 2 marks each. The questions will be based on syllabus of NET/JRF examination of UGC/CSIR/ASRB etc.
- General guidelines about test
- The written test will be of 200 marks and there will be no negative marking. The Ph.D. entrance test will be held in one sitting, 120 minutes.
For more details and apply please visit the official website