Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University Lucknow announces Admission to PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights (PGDIPR)Program 2019-20
RMLNLU PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights Admission 2019 – Applications are invited on prescribed format for admission to one-year PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights (PGDIPR) Programme for the Academic year 2019-20
Candidates can read the complete detail of Dr. RMLNLU, Lucknow PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights Admission 2019 such as application form, eligibility criteria & other information on this page given below.
Also See : Admission Notifications
RMLNLU PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date of Application: 10th August 2019
- Final Declaration of Merit List: 17th August 2019
- Date of Admission: 26th to 27th August 2019
- Commencement of classes: 02nd September 2019
No. of seats
- The total number of seats in PG diploma in Intellectual Property Rights course will be 30. However, the course will not run if there are less than 15 students.
Also See : Law Entrance Exams
Duration of Course & Timing of Classes
- The duration of the PG diploma in Media Law, Entertainment and Ethics course shall be of one academic year.
- The classes for the course shall be held in the evening (5.30 PM to 8.30 PM) in the university as per the schedule decided by the university.
Eligibility Criteria for RMLNLU PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights Admission 2019
- The Registration to diploma course in Intellectual Property Rights shall be open to the candidates who have obtained a graduate degree in any discipline from any University recognized by U.G.C with not less than 45% of the total marks in aggregate (40% in case of SC/ST).
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of inter se merit prepared according to marks obtained in graduation.
- There shall be reservation for eligible candidates in the aforesaid seats for SC/ST of Uttar Pradesh and OBC of Uttar Pradesh as per the UP Government rules.
Category & No. of Seats
- Unreserved: 15
- OBC of UP: 08
- SC of UP: 06
- ST of UP: 01
- Total: 30
- Admission Fee (one time): Rs. 1,000.00
- Tuition Fee: Rs. 15,000.0
- Infrastructure /Development Fee: Rs. 5,000.00
- Library Fee: Rs. 3,500.00
- Internet Fee: Rs. 3,500.00
- Examination Fee: Rs. 3,000.00
- Total (For Indian Students): Rs. 31,000.00
RMLNLU PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights Admission 2019 Application Process
- All eligible candidates shall apply in the Prescribed Form on or before August 10th, 2019.
- Application form can also be downloaded from our website http://www.rmlnlu.ac.in
- The fees for the Application Form shall be Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST of U.P. candidates). A Bank Draft of the said amount, drawn in favour of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, payable at Lucknow, shall be attached with the Application Form.
For further details about the Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow, please visit our website www.rmlnlu.ac.in
Programme Director, PGDIPR, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, LDA Colony, Kanpur Road Scheme, Lucknow-226012 U.P. India, Phone: +91-522-2425 902-903, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website www.rmlnlu.ac.in