Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute announces Admission to PhD in Mathematics Program 2019
RKMVU PhD Mathematics Admission 2019 – Applications are invited from interested students for admission into PhD Mathematics for the academic year 2019 offered at Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute
Course Details: PhD in Mathematics
See: PHD Admission 2019
Eligibility Criteria for RKMVU PhD Mathematics Admission 2019
- MSc in Mathematics. Students who have secured 60% or more till the end of their penultimate year of masters’ level studies may appear.
- Students should also have qualified at one of the following national level written examinations:
- National Board of Higher Mathematics (NBHM)
- CSIR-NET Junior Research Fellowship
- Exceptional students from other disciplines and/or exceptional undergraduates in Mathematics may also be considered, exclusively at the discretion of the Department faculty.
RKMVU PhD Mathematics Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date to apply online: 14th June 2019
- Interview dates for PhD admission: 6th -7th July 2019
- Students will be admitted on the basis of an interview held usually in early July each year.
RKMVU PhD Mathematics Admission 2019 Application Process
- Online Application Portal: https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- New applicants have to first register on the online Application Portal, then Login and Apply
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the application fee (INR 300/-) online from the same Portal.
- (While applying online, attach the scan copies of your passport size photo and mark-sheets)
- Once Application form is successfully submitted and fee is paid, Admit Card can be downloaded and printed from the Online Application Portal.
- Applicants need to bring the Admit Card on the day of the Interview. Alternatively, they may carry their Admit Card (PDF) in their smartphone.
See: Admission Notification and Dates
Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University
PO Belur Math, Dist. Howrah, Pin 711202, West Bengal, Contact No: (033) 2654-9999, Fax: (033) 2654-4640, email: email@example.com