Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute PhD in Mathematics Admission 2021
RKMVERI PhD in Mathematics Admission 2021 – Applications are invited from interested students for admission into PhD in Mathematics program for the academic year 2021-22 offered at Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute (RKMVERI) Department of Mathematics.
RKMVERI PhD in Mathematics Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date to apply online :- 31st July 2021
- Date of Interview :- To be announced
- Mode of Interview :- To be announced
- Course Commencing :- July/Aug 2021
Eligibility Criteria for RKMVERI PhD in Mathematics Admission 2021
- MSc in Mathematics. Students who have secured 60% or more till the end of their penultimate year of masters’ level studies may appear.
- Students should also have qualified at one of the following national level written examinations with the mentioned results:
- National Board of Higher Mathematics (NBHM) Junior Research Fellowship
- CSIR/UGC-NET Junior Research Fellowship with Rank below 80
- Exceptional students from other disciplines and/or exceptional undergraduates in Mathematics may also be considered, exclusively at the discretion of the Department faculty.
RKMVERI PhD in Mathematics Admission 2021 Application Process
- Online Application Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- New applicants have to first register on the Online Application Portal, then login and apply.
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (INR 500.00) online from the same Portal.
- (While applying online, attach the scan copies of your passport size photo and mark-sheets.)
- Once Application form is successfully submitted and fee is paid, Admit Card can be downloaded and printed from the Online Application Portal.
- Applicants need to bring the Admit Card on the day of the Interview. Alternatively, they may carry their Admit Card (PDF) in their smartphone.
- Applicants with fellowships CSIR/UGC-NET JRF or NBHM JRF will be selected on the basis of a rigorous viva-voce examination to be conducted by the Department.
- NOTE: Only full-time scholars will be admitted for the PhD programme. No application for part-time PhD will therefore be entertained.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website