Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute (RKMVERI) announces PhD in Mathematics Admission 2022, Apply now
RKMVERI PhD in Mathematics Admission – Applications are invited from motivated and eligible candidates for PhD programme in Mathematics to work on problems of Nonlinear Dynamics in the Department of Mathematics at Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute (Deemed University) at the Belur Main Campus.
Area of Research
- Nonlinear Dynamics, Dynamical systems, Bifurcation-Chaos, Spatio-temporal dynamics, Nonautonomous Dynamical Systems, Numerical Simulation, Mathematical Biology.
RKMVERI PhD in Mathematics Admission Dates 2022
- Last date to apply online : extended till 31 August 2022
- Date of Written test: to be confirmed / announced
- Date and Mode of Interview: to be announced
RKMVERI PhD in Mathematics Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- First Class (60% or more) in M.Sc. Mathematics in any recognized University/Institute in India or abroad.
- Motivation for research and willingness to put in hard work
- Candidates possessing CSIR-UGC NET / NBHM / INSPIRE Junior Research Fellowships will be preferred.
RKMVERI PhD in Mathematics Admission Application Process 2022
- Online Admission Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- New applicants have to first register on the portal, then login and fill up the online application form.
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (INR 500.00) online from the same Portal.
- (While filling up the online application-form attach the scanned copies of your passport size photo, mark-sheets and other applicable certificates/documents.)
- Download the Admit Card: Once Application-form is successfully submitted and application-fee is paid, Admit Card (also Receipt and Application-summary) will be available for download from the same Portal from the Menu/Page ‘Application Status‘.
- Last date to apply online : 31 Dec, 2021
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of a possible written test followed by a rigorous viva-voce examination to be conducted by the Department.
For more details and apply please visit the official website