Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute announces Admission to PG Diploma in Yoga 2019
RKMVU PG Diploma Admission 2019 – Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute invites applications from male candidates for 1 year, full-time Post-graduate Diploma in Yoga program for the academic session starting July-2019.
See: Admission Notification and Dates
RKMVU PG Diploma Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date of application: 28th June 2019
- Admission test and Interview: 30th June 2019 (12.00 pm)
- Result of Admission test: 02nd July 2019, 5.00pm (result will be published in website https://sy.rkmvu.ac.in)
- Admission: 03rd to 08th July 2019
- Classes began: 08th July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for RKMVU PG Diploma Admission 2019
- 3 years Graduation in any discipline (including B.P.Ed/ M.P.Ed) from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% Marks for Reserved Category)
- Note: Students appearing for final exam of Graduation can apply with marks sheet of 2nd year/ Part II
- Age Limit: 30 years as on 01st July 2019 (For General, SC, ST, OBC)
- The candidates will be tested in English comprehension and communication, reasoning ability, logical thinking and general aptitude (total 50 marks to be completed in 1 hour).
- Belur Main Campus (just at the entrance of Belur Math), Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute, Belur Math, Howrah 711202, West Bengal
- Selection will be made on the basis of admission test.
Course Fee (total): Rs. 22000/-
- Admitted students will be provided residential facility in the University hostel.
- Monthly mess charges: Rs. 2,000/-
- Monthly room rent: Rs. 1,000/-
See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification
RKMVU PG Diploma Admission 2019 Application Process
- Apply online and pay online
Submit duly filled Application Form at the University Office
- Online Application Portal: https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- New applicants have to first register on the Online Application Portal, then Login and Apply.
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (INR 300.00) online from the same Portal.
- (While applying online, attach the scan copies of your passport size photo and mark-sheets.)
- Once Application form is successfully submitted and fee is paid, Admit Card can be downloaded and printed from the Online Application Portal.
- Applicants need to bring the Admit Card on the day of the entrance examination. Alternatively, they may carry their Admit Card (PDF) in their smartphone.
- Last date of application: 28 June 2019
- Application forms can also be collected free of charge from RKMVERI Reception Counter at Belur Main Campus in person.
- Application forms are also available online for download from RKMVERI website.
- At the time of submission of completed applications, a fee of Rs. 300/- should be paid in cash at RKMVERI Admission Counter on or before 28 June 2019 (except Sundays during office hours: 10 am to 5 pm).
- Application Fee can also be paid online. Click here for Online Application Fee. Once payment is successful, you will receive payment confirmation in email, print it and submit it along with filled Application form.
- Receipt should be shown at the entrance of Admission Exam hall.
- Candidates from outside West Bengal can apply also. After filling up the application contact 9836231667. Arrangements will be made for admission test/ Interview in the nearest possible location in the state where the candidate is currently staying/studying.
Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University
PO Belur Math, Dist. Howrah, Pin 711202, West Bengal, Contact No: (033) 2654-9999, Fax: (033) 2654-4640, email: firstname.lastname@example.org