Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute announces Certificate Courses Admission 2022, Apply Now
RKMVERI Certificate Courses Admission – Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute (RKMVERI) invites application for admission to Six month Certificate course in various Department for the academic session 2022
Check out more details on RKMVERI Certificate Courses Admission 2022 from the page below.
Dept of Sports Science and Yoga
- Certificate Course in Yoga (CCY) – (MALE candidates only) Main campus at Belur from January 2022 to June-2022
- Certificate Course in Basic Ayurveda, Panchakarma and Naturopathy (CBAPN) – (MALE candidates only) at Belur Campus
Dept of Sanskrit and Philosophy
- Certificate course in Siddhanta-Kaumudi (Online) at Belur Main campus
- Certificate course in Laghu-Siddhanta-Kaumudi (Online) at Belur Main campus
- Certificate course in Communicative Sanskrit (Preliminary level) at Belur Main campus
RKMVERI Certificate Courses Admission Dates 2022
For CCY & CBAPN
- Last date of application and paying the Course fee: 10th January 2022
- Classes start from: 12 January 2022
- Classes end: 30 June 2022
For CC in Siddhanta-Kaumudi and Laghu-Siddhanta-Kaumudi
- Last date of application and paying the Course fee: 15th December 2021, Wednesday
For Certificate course in Communicative Sanskrit
- Last date of application and paying the Course fee: 17th December 2021, Friday
RKMVERI Certificate Courses Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- For Certificate Course in Yoga (CCY) : Higher Secondary (12th Standard) in any stream with minimum aggregate 50% marks from any recognised institution. And Apply Male Candidates Only.
- Maximum Age : 45 yrs.
- For Certificate Course in Basic Ayurveda, Panchakarma and Naturopathy : Candidate should have passed Graduation in any stream from any recognised institution. And Apply Male Candidates Only.
- For Department of Sanskrit and Philosophy : 10th Pass from recognized board.
RKMVERI Certificate Courses Admission Application Process 2022
- New applicants have to first register on the Online Admission Portal (https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission ).
- Then Login and fill up the application form online and upload soft-copies of photo, mark-sheet(s).
- After successfully submitting the online application form, pay the Course fee online through the same Portal.
- Once Course fee is paid, fees receipt can be downloaded from the same fees payment page.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website