RKMSM B.Ed Admission 2019 – Ramakrishna Mission Sikshanamandira, Belur Math Howrah, West Bengal has published the official notification for admission to 2 years Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Program 2019-21 for male candidates. The online application process will start on 11th April. Only male candidates can apply for Belur Ramakrishna Mission B.Ed course.
Know all the details information about Ramakrishna Mission Sikshanamandira B.Ed Admission 2019 dates, application process, eligibility criteria and more from the page below
Ramakrishna Mission Sikshanamandira, Belur Math is an autonomous institution. The college offers a 2 years Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course.
Ramakrishna Mission B.Ed Admission 2019 Important Date
- Application Start: 11th April 2019
- Application Close: 30th May 2019
- Publication of the list of selected candidates for Interview: 31st May, 2019 (Friday)
- Date and Time of Interviews:3rd to 7th June 2019
- Publication of Final List for Admission: 8th June, 2019 (Saturday).
- Dates of Admission: 9th June, 2019 to 12th June, 2019 (Fees of Admission is to be paid through ONLINE TRANSACTION only)
B.Ed. Course (Two Years)
- The College offers a 2 years’ Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) course. The college being an Autonomous institution, the Board of Studies and the Academic Council of the college have the sacred right to frame and adopt the syllabus of the aforesaid course.
Subject Groups & Method Subjects (any one to be selected):
- Language Group – Bengali, English, Sanskrit
- Mathematics Group – Mathematics, Computer Studies
- Science Group – Physics Chemistry, Life Science
- Social Science Group – History, Geography, Political Science, Education, Accountancy (Commerce), Work Education (Visual & Performing Arts
Total No. of Seats: 100
See: Admission Notification and Dates
Eligibility Criteria for Ramakrishna Mission B.Ed Admission 2019
- As per NCTE regulations, candidates must have to follow the eligibility guidelines to apply for B.Ed course.
- Candidates with at least 50% marks in Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree all any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible to apply for admission to the program.
- Marks relaxation of 5% for the candidates belonging to reserved category ( SC and ST).
Ramakrishna Mission B.Ed Admission 2019 Application Process
- The complete Application Process for 2 years B.Ed course in Ramkrishna Mission Belur Math is online. Online form fill up will start from 11th April and continue up to 30th May 2019.
- Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of Ramakrishna Mission Sikshanamandira, www.rkmsm.org by providing there complete personal and academic information.
RKMSM B.Ed Admission 2019 Selection Process for Interview
A list of selected candidates for interview will be published on 31st May 2019 on the official website. The cutoff marks on this merit list will be calculated as per the academic score of the last candidate. Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the following academic scores.
- Madhyamik – 10
- HS – 10
- Graduation – 30
- Post-Graduation – 30
- M.Phil – 02
- Ph.D – 03
- Experience – for Govt. Approved Teachers – 05
- Interview – 20
- Total – 110
Selected Candidates have to attend the interview as per their respective subject according to the following time table.
- 3rd June, 2019 Monday 9.30 a.m. Sanskrit & English
- 3rd June, 2019 Monday 1.30 p.m. Bengali, Mathematics & Computer Studies
- 6th June, 2019 Thursday 9.30 a.m. History & Life Science
- 6th June, 2019 Thursday 1.30 p.m. Education, Political Science, Physics & Chemistry
- 7th June, 2019 Friday 9.30 a.m. Geography & Work Education (Visual & Performing Arts)
Documents verification also be done at the time of interview. Tended must bring their original certificate of Madhyamik / HS / Graduation / PG / M.Phil / Ph.D Mark Sheets, Age Proof Certificate, Certificates of co-curricular activities, Medical Certificate etc.
See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification
Ramakrishna Mission Sikshanamandira
(A NCTE Recognized Autonomous Residential Post-Graduate College) College with Potential for Excellence (CPE) Swami Vivekananda Centre For Multidisciplinary Research In Educational Studies (Svcmres) Belur Math, Howrah, West Bengal– 711202 PHONE NO: (033)2654-6081/9281 EMAIL: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org WEBSITE: www.rkmsm.org