Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Karnataka announces Entrance Test 2023 for Admission to the PhD Program, Apply now
RGUHS PhD Entrance Exam 2023 – Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka invites application for admissions to thePhD Program offered in Medical, Dental, Pharmacy, AYUSH, Nursing, Allied Health Sciences and Physiotherapy faculties for the academic year 2023-24 through Entrance Test.
RGUHS PhD Admission 2023
- Date of Notification 10/03/2023
- Hosting of the Brochure & Application Form on the Website: 14/03/2023
- Last date for online Payment: 12/04/2023
- Last date for receipt of print-out of applications filled online by Post or In person before 5-00 P.M at RGUHS: 21/04/2023
- Date of availability of Hall-Ticket for the Eligible Candidates: 29/04/2023
- Date of Entrance Exam: 04/05/2023
- Provisional result Second week of June – 2023
- Submission of preliminary Synopsis by qualified candidates: 2nd week of July – 2023
- Presentation of Synopsis before the Committee: 3rd week of August- 2023
- Commencement of Session September – 2023
- He/ She is a citizen of India.
- He/ She has studied and passed in the courses leading to the award of PG degree in respective branches recognized by respective councils/Government of India and affiliated to any University established by Law.
- The candidate who completed his/her post graduate degrees in respective branch are eligible for that branch/subject only.
- A Postgraduate qualification in the concerned Specialization and faculty
- Medical: Candidates with M.D. or M.S or Medical P.G. Diploma, M.Sc. in medical subjects under Medical Faculty (3-years course from a Medical College) are eligible for enrollment for Ph.D courses.
- Dental: Candidates with MDS or Dental PG Diploma are Eligible for enrollment of Ph.D Course in Dentistry in concerned subjects only.
- Pharmacy: Candidates with M.Pharm, Pharm-D and Pharm – D (PB) degree awarded by this University or a College/University recognized by AICTE/PCI/RGUHS or a P.G. Degrees in Pharmacy considered as equivalent by RGUHS, are eligible for enrollment for Ph.D courses in Pharmacy.
- Indian System of Medicine (AYUSH): Ayurveda – Candidates with Ayurveda Vachaspathi (M.D (Ayu) )/ Ayurveda Dhanvanthari (MS (Ayu) in Ayurveda in all the specialties awarded by RGUHS or an equivalent P.G. Qualifications awarded by any other College/University recognized by CCIM/RGUHS are eligible for enrollment for Ph.D course in concerned subjects of Ayurveda only.
- Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences: Candidates with a P.G. degree in Naturopathy & Yogic sciences awarded by RGUHS or an equivalent qualification in the concerned specialty from an institution recognized by RGUHS/CCRYN are eligible for enrollment for Ph.D course in Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences.
- Unani: Candidates with a postgraduate degree in Unani, awarded by RGUHS or an equivalent qualification awarded by a College/University recognized by CCIM/RGUHS in the concerned specialty are eligible for enrollment for Ph.D courses in concerned subjects of Unani.
- Homoeopathy: Candidates with M.D. in Homoeopathy degree awarded by this University or an equivalent P.G. qualifications awarded by a College/ University recognized by CCH/RGUHS are eligible for enrollment for Ph.D course in concerned subjects of Homoeopathy.
- Nursing: Candidates with M.Sc in Nursing degree awarded by this University or a College/University recognized by INC or a P.G. Degree in Nursing considered as equivalent by RGU
- Allied Health Sciences (Radiation Physics): Candidates with M.Sc in Radiation Physics awarded by RGUHS. M.Sc in Medical Physics (2 years course with one year internship) awarded by another University considered as equivalent by RGUHS. M.Sc Physics + One year Diploma in Radiological Physics
- Clinical Psychology: Candidates with M.Sc in clinical Psychology awarded by RGUHS. M.Sc in Clinical Psychology awarded by another University considered as equivalent by RGUHS.
- M.Phil in Clinical Psychology with M.Sc in Clinical Psychology
For detailed Eligibility Criteria please check the official website https://rguhs.karnataka.gov.in/
- Eligible Candidates can apply through the official website www.rguhs.ac.in
- Print out of application filled online, along with attested copies of all required certificates shall be sent by post or In-person for registration to “The Registrar, RGUHS, 4th ‘T’ Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore – 560 041”.
- Candidates should superscribe on the cover as “Application for Ph.D Entrance Exam-2023”. Please note that the candidate will not become eligible for attending the Entrance Exam, only by online registration.
- Candidates must ensure that print out of his/her application with all enclosures mentioned in the brochure reaches the RGUHS.
- Entrance Exam Fee: Rs.3000/-
Mode of Payment
- Through Online or offline mode
- All the candidates intend to register for Ph. D. programme shall appear for the Entrance Exam conducted by the University.
- An Entrance Test shall be a qualifying test with qualifying marks as 50%.
- The test consists of two papers, conducted over two sessions of one and a half hours each.
- The syllabus of the first paper consists of Basics of research methodology and will carry 50 marks.
- The Second theory paper which will be subject specific, preferably short notes with the competence of PG standard will carry 50 marks.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website