Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya Bhopal announces Entrance Test for Admission to PhD Program 2020-23
RGPV PhD Admission 2022 – Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal invites application for admission to the PhD Degree Program for the academic session 2022 through an Entrance Test
RGPV Bhopal PhD Admission 2022
PhD Degree Program
- Faculty of Computer and Information
- Faculty of Electrical and Electronics
- Faculty of Industrial Technology
- Faculty of Construction Technology
- Faculty of Applied Sciences
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Online application Process: Ongoing
- Last date for submission of application form: 15th January 2023
- Date of Entrance Test: To be announced
- Candidates for admission to the Ph.D. programme shall have a relevant Master’s degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade from a University, a deemed University or any other University incorporated under a law and recognized by University Grants Commission of India (UGC).
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/ Differently-abled and other categories of candidates.
- A candidate who has not completed a Master’s Degree, is permitted to appear in the entrance test for the Ph.D. programme. However, such candidates shall be required to submit a certificate of passing the Master’s Degree along with the marks/grades obtained at the time of interview for admission into Ph.D. programme.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.rgpv.ac.in/
- The candidates desirous to seek admission are required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Before filling the application form read the instructions carefully. Visit the University website https://www.rgpv.ac.in/ for online submission of application form.
- After submission of the online application form, requests for change of entries will not be accepted. Incorrectly filled application forms are liable to be rejected.
- Admission into the PhD Program shall be through an Entrance Test and subsequent interview conducted by the University.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website