Rajiv Gandhi National Aviation University (RGNAU) announces Admission to Postgraduate Diploma in Airport Operations 2019
RGNAU PG Diploma in Airport Operations Admission 2019 – Rajiv Gandhi National Aviation University (RGNAU) announces Admission to 18 months Postgraduate Diploma in Airport Operations in collaboration with GMR Aviation Academy for the academic session 2019
About Post Graduate Diploma in Airport Operations
- Rajiv Gandhi National Aviation University (RGNAU), an institution established to facilitate and promote aviation studies and research and to produce quality human resources to cater to the needs of aviation sector offers a 18 months Post Graduate Diploma in Airport Operations in collaboration with GMR Aviation Academy. The course include 12 months classroom training at the University campus and 6 months internship at GMR Airports
See: Admission Notification and Dates
Eligibility Criteria for RGNAU PG Diploma in Airport Operations Admission 2019
- The Candidates who have scored a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in Graduation from a recognized University can apply for admission in this course. Relaxation of 5% of marks is allowed for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
- Age Limit – In order to be eligible for admission, a candidate should be below 25 years of age as on 31st July, 2019 and should be able to produce the final mark sheet by 31st July, 2019.
Number of Seats and Reservation
- The total number of seats is 60. The University provides reservation for SC/ST/OBC/Economically Weaker Sections (amongst General category) and Person with Disability (PwD) candidates for this course as per Government of India rules.
- An OMR based entrance examination will be conducted at specified centres on All India basis.
- The selection of the candidates will be based on the marks scored in the entrance exam.
- A minimum of 40 percentile would be the cut-off criteria for the candidates to be considered for next level of screening i.e. Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview, as decided by the University. However, the decision of University in this regard shall be final and binding on all.
- The entrance examination shall be conducted from 1500 hrs to 1630 hrs on Sunday, 9 th June, 2019.
See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification
RGNAU PG Diploma in Airport Operations Admission 2019 Application Process
- The on-line application may be prepared and submitted by accessing the RGNAU website http://www.rgnau.ac.in with effect from 15th April, 2019.
- The application fee is
- Rs. 1500/- for General/OBC candidates
- Rs. 750/- for SC/ST/PwD categories.
- The fee is non-refundable; any bank or payment gateway service charges must be borne by the applicant.
RGNAU PG Diploma in Airport Operations Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Website opens for on-line submission of applications: 15th April 2019
- Last date for submission of on-line applications: 15th May 2019 (23:59 hours)
Rajiv Gandhi National Aviation University,
Fursatganj Airfield, Amethi, Uttar Pradesh, Website: http://www.rgnau.ac.in.