REVA University announces Admission to MSc in Biotechnology Program 2019
REVA University MSc Biotechnology Admission 2019 – REVA University, Bengaluru invites Applications for Admission to M.Sc. Biotechnology – Full Time Program for the academic session 2019
- at REVA UNIVERSITY has been designed to meet the human resources needs of existing and futuristic biotech industries, biotech research organizations and academic institutions. The programme is designed to produce graduates with higher order critical, analytical, problem solving and research skills; ability to think rigorously and independently to meet higher level expectations of biotech industries, research organization and academic institutions.
- The programme also provide sufficient skills and training on entrepreneurship development in Biotechnology. The programme deals with courses on cell biology, micro biology, genetic engineering, biochemistry; medical, animal, forensic and environmental biotechnology, biochemical techniques and processes, entrepreneurship and many other related courses.
Course Duration: 4 Semesters (2 Years)
REVA University MSc Biotechnology Admission 2019 Important Date
- Last Date of Application: 31st May 2019
Eligibility Criteria for REVA University MSc Biotechnology Admission 2019
- B.Sc. Graduates with any life science subject securing at least 45%, (40% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST) of marks in aggregate of all optional subjects from any recognized University/ Institution or any other qualification recognized as equivalent there to.
- Admission to the M Sc in Biotechnology program at REVA University is strictly based on Merit
REVA University MSc Biotechnology Admission 2019 Application Process
- Application forms are available both in Online Mode and Direct Mode. The Application Form can also be obtained from the Office of Admissions, REVA University website www.reva.edu.in
Steps to Apply Online
- Register & Confirm password: Candidate should fill the correct Name and Date of Birth as they appear in Class X marks card and it is mandatory to provide valid email id. Immediately on filling up of the information, a password will be sent to your mail id. Login with the email id and received password to proceed with online application form While filling the online application form, fields marked with red are mandatory and accurate information is solicited. Do not leave blank field unless it is not relevant to you.
- Mode of Payment: Select the appropriate mode of Payment as DD mode or Net Banking. Immediately on submission of the application form at this stage, an Application Number will be generated.
- Rs.1000/- for Indian & SAARC Nationals. Rs.2000/- for NRI applicants and US$50 for other foreign national applicants.
- You can pay online through Credit Cards/Debit Cards/Net Banking or through demand draft drawn in favour of “REVA University” payable at Bengaluru.
- Please keep scan copies of Passport size photograph & 10th Marksheet, 12th Marksheet, Graduation (If available) ID Proof (Pan/Aadhar card/Passport/College ID) ready before filling the form.
See: MSc Admissions
Office of Admissions, Reva University, Rukmini Knowledge Park Kattigenahalli, Yelahanka, Bangalore-560 064, Karnataka, India, Tel. +91 95388 74444, Email- firstname.lastname@example.org, website www.reva.edu.in