Regional Centre for Biotechnology Faridabad announces Admissions to PhD program in Biotechnology 2021-22 (Autumn Session)
RCB Faridabad PhD Admission – Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB), Faridabad, an institution of national importance, invites application for admission to PhD program in Biotechnology under the Department of Biotechnology (DBT) under the auspices of UNESCO for the academic session 2021-22 (Autumn Session)
Read on for more details RCB Faridabad PhD Admission 2021 such as application process, important dates, eligibility criteria, fees and more.
RCB Faridabad PhD Admission Dates 2021
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last Date for submission of Online Application form : 05th January 2022
No of seats:
- Seat : Twenty (20). Reservation as per Government policy.
RCB Faridabad PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Qualifications: MSc/MTech in any branch of Life Sciences/Chemistry/Physics/MPharma/MVSc/MBBS or an equivalent degree.
- Qualifying Marks: 60% aggregate score or equivalent grade in the qualifying degree examination (5% relaxation for SC/ST/OBC allowed as per the GoI norms).
- In addition to the above, candidates should have qualified any of the following examinations and hold a valid fellowship offer at the time of interview:
- Joint CSIR-UGC test for Junior Research Fellowship (CSIR/UGC JRF)
- Innovation in science Pursuit for Inspired Research (DST-INSPIRE)
- DBT Junior Research Fellowship (DBT-JRF)
- ICMR Junior Research Fellowship (ICMR-JRF)
- Any other nationally-competitive fellowship offered by the Government of India having a valid fellowship for a period of 5 years
RCB Faridabad PhD Admission Application Process 2021
- Online Application Forms are available through university website https://www.rcb.res.in
- Subsequently, an application fee of Rs.500/-, if applicable is to be submitted by the applicant before the due date. The applications received before the due date will be scrutinized for eligibility.
- The entire application process for admissions is online and the Application form has to be filled online in entirety and be submitted along with the documents on or before the last date.
- The last date of submitting online applications is January 05, 2022. For any issue in filling up the Application Form, kindly mail to firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
- Application Fee : Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- The applications received before the due date will be scrutinized for eligibility. Eligible candidates will be called for a written test and/or interview on January 27 and 28, 2022 at RCB, Faridabad.
- The students admitted to the programme will have to avail the fellowship for which they have qualified as per the rules of the funding agency. RCB will have no financial liability regarding the same.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website