Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) Faridabad announce Admission to PhD Program 2019
RCB Faridabad PhD Admission 2019 – Regional Centre for Biotechnology invites applications from the motivated students for admission to the PhD Program starting June 2019
The Doctoral Degree Program
The Centre offers a doctoral program leading to the award of the PhD degree to students holding a postgraduate degree (or an equivalent) in any field of Science, medicine, or technology. The program is suited to candidates having interest to work at the interface of multiple disciplines in the areas related (but not limited) to structural systems, synthetic and chemical biology, virology plant biotechnology, molecular medicine, analysis of complex diseases, drug discovery strategies.
The Centre conducts multi-disciplinary innovative research in biotech sciences in the following broad areas:
- Infectious Disease Biology
- Molecular Medicine
- Cancer Biology & Therapeutics
- Agricultural Biotechnology
No of seats: Twenty-Five (25)
RCB Faridabad PhD Admission 2019 Important Dates
- The last date of submitting online applications: 20th May 2019
- Written test followed by an interview:20th and 21st June 2019
Eligibility Criteria for RCB Faridabad PhD Admission 2019
- MSc/MTech in any branch of Life Sciences/Chemistry/M Pharm/ MVSc/ MBBS or an equivalent degree with 60% aggregate score or equivalent grade in the qualifying degree examination (5% relaxation for SC/ST/OBC allowed as per the GoI norms).
- In addition to the above, candidates should have qualified any of the following examinations and hold a valid fellowship offer at the time of interview like.
- Joint CSIR-UGC test for Junior Research Fellowship (CSIR/UGC JRF)
- Innovation in science Pursuit for Inspired Research (DST-INSPIRE)
- DBT Junior Research Fellowship (DBT-JRF)
- ICMR Junior Research Fellowship (ICMR-JRF)
- Any other nationally-competitive fellowship offered by the Government Fellowships announced during RCB Faridabad PhD Admission
See: Latest Entrance Exams
- The applications received by the institute by the due date will be scrutinized for eligibility. Eligible candidates will be called for a written test followed by an interview.
- The students admitted to the program will have to avail the fellowship for which they have qualified as per the rules of the funding agency. RCB will have no financial liability regarding the same.
Reservation of seats:
- As per the GoI guidelines
RCB Faridabad PhD Admission 2019 Application Process
- Eligible candidates may apply online at www.rcb.res.in for admission to the PhD program.
- The application fee of Rs.500/- to be paid online
See: Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
For any queries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Centre for Biotechnology, NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone, Faridabad- Gurgaon Expressway, P.O. Box No. 3, Faridabad-121001 Haryana (NCR Delhi), India, Email: email@example.com, Phone: 91 129 2848800, Website www.rcb.res.in