Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) announces Admission to PhD Program in Biostatistics for Session 2021
RCB Faridabad PhD in Biostatistics Admission 2021 – Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) invites applications from the motivated students for admission to the PhD (Biostatistics) Program for the academic session 2021
RCB Faridabad PhD in Biostatistics Admission 2021 Important Date
- The last date of submitting online applications is 31st August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for RCB Faridabad PhD in Biostatistics Admission 2021
- Candidates must have a first-class (60% marks or more) Master’s degree in Statistics or Mathematics.
- Candidates should have scored at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in the Master’s Degree. Those appearing in the final exam and having secured at least 60% marks on an average in all exams held during the Master’s degree program are also eligible
RCB Faridabad PhD in Biostatistics Admission 2021 Application Procedure
- The online applications can be made through the provided facility within the due date
- Read instructions thoroughly before filling up the application. Applicants should fill in all personal and education details in the online application at the appropriate place. A print of the online application should be retained for future use.
- Candidates should pay Rs. 500 through online. SC/ST/PwD/EWS candidates are exempted from payment of application fee
- Eligible candidates will be called for a written test and/or interview. The dates will be intimated in due course
- The decision of the Competent Authority at RCB shall be final and binding in this regard.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website