Ranchi University announces Admission to Various Undergraduate Courses For Session 2021, Apply now
Ranchi University UG Admission 2021 – Ranchi University, Ranchi has invited applications from the eligible candidates for admission to various Undergraduate Courses except Vocational/Self financing Courses in all Constituent & three Affiliated Colleges (Silli College, Basia College & Tana Bhagat College Ghaghra) under Ranchi University, Ranchi for the academic session 2021-24.
Candidates can check out more details on Ranchi University UG Admission 2021 such as the courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, fee etc. from the page below.
- Bachelor’s of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor’s of Science (B.Sc)
- Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com), (Hons. & General)
Ranchi University UG Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start of Online Application : 14th August 2021
- Last date for Submission of Application form : 30th August 2021
- Merit list to be published online by College : 31st August to 05th September 2021
- Period of Documents verification & admission : 06th to 14th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Ranchi University UG Admission 2021
- Passed Higher Secondary Education or equivalent examinations (10+2) in the relevant streams shall be eligible for admission to Undergraduate.
- Passed 10+2 examination in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with English from CBSE / HBSE or any other recognized board with minimum 50% aggregate.
- Those who have appeared for the final examination of qualifying degree and awaiting results can also apply.
Ranchi University UG Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible Candidates can apply online only through the University website http://www.ranchiuniversity.ac.in/
- Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Candidates are advised to check their eligibility criteria before applying for admission.
- Read all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and admission to the courses are detailed before filling up the application form available on the official website
- For General & OBC Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- For ST/SC Candidates : Rs. 400/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Payment Gateway of Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Admission will be based on merit in the qualifying examination.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website