RAJUVAS M.V.Sc. and PhD Courses in Veterinary and Animal Science Admission 2022, Apply now
RAJUVAS M.V.Sc. and PhD Admission 2022 – Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (RAJUVAS), Bikaner invites applications from eligible candidates of Rajasthan domicile only for appearing in Rajasthan Pre-P.G. Test-2022 for admission M.V.Sc. and PhD in Veterinary & Animal Science Courses for the academic session 2022-23
RAJUVAS M.V.Sc. and PhD Admission 2022
RAJUVAS M.V.Sc. and PhD Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Availability of Information Booklet on University Website: 19th March 2022
- Date of commencement of Filling of Online Application at University Website: 19th March 2022
- Date of Closure of filling of the Online Application & Last Date of Deposition of online Fee: 04th April 2022
- Availability of Roll No., Admit card with details: 11th to 18th April 2022
- Date of Pre-P.G. Test (2022-23): 08th May 2022
- Declaration of Result: 12th May 2022
- Date for Counseling for PhD: 20th May and MVSc: 21st May 2022
RAJUVAS M.V.Sc. and PhD Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The Indian national of Rajasthan domicile only will be eligible for admission on state and payment seats for M.V.Sc. and Ph.D. degree programmes.
- Candidates must have passed B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree examination with not less than 6.00/10 or equivalent OGPA/equivalent percentage (i.e. 60%) of marks for general category candidates and 5.50/10 or equivalent OGPA/equivalent percentage (i.e. 55%) of marks for OBC/SC/ST/MBC/EWS/PH/any other applicable category as per reservation policy of Govt. of Rajasthan.
- The following categories are exempted from appearing in Pre-PG Test for admission to M.V.Sc.
- Candidates who have qualified for JRF of ICAR/foreign nationals sponsored by ICAR/GOI.
- Candidate must have passed Master’s degree in respective/related subjects with not less than 6.50/10 or equivalent OGPA/equivalent percentage of marks for general category candidates and 6.0/10 or equivalent OGPA/equivalent percentage of marks for SC/ST/OBC/ MBC/EWS/PH/ any other applicable category as per reservation policy of Govt. of Rajasthan.
- Candidate having degree of M.V.Sc. in Veterinary Microbiology / Veterinary Biochemistry / Physiology and Biochemistry / Animal Genetics and Breeding/Obstetrics and Gynecology/Animal Nutrition or M.Sc. / M.Tech in Animal Biotechnology/Biotechnology will be eligible.
- The following categories are exempted from appearing in Pre-PG Test for admission to Ph.D.
RAJUVAS M.V.Sc. and PhD Admission 2022 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website http://rajuvas.org/admission/
- The Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (RAJUVAS) releases the Pre PG application form on its website i.e. http://rajuvas.org/admission/. Candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria first and then they can apply for RAJUVAS Pre PG 2022-23 admission.
- Candidates are advised to read the information booklet very carefully before filling up the online application form.
- Application fee – Rs. 2200/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Pre-P.G. Test 2022-23 to be held on 08th May 2022
- Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination on or before the date of counseling for admission.
- Mode of exam: Offline mode
- Duration: 2 hours
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Objective type questions
- No. of Questions: 100 questions
- Marking Scheme: There is no Negative Marking
- Admit card can be downloaded from the website http://rajuvas.org/admission/
- Admit cards will only be released for the candidates who have submitted the application form on or before the last date
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- PhD Admission 2022
- Top PhD Entrance Exam in India
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2022
- M.Phil Admission Notifications and Entrance Exams 2022