Sri Karan Narendra Agriculture University (SKNAU) Jobner announces Entrance Examination 2021 for Doctorate Degree Program in Agriculture and Allied Science
SKNAU PhD Entrance Exam 2021 – Sri Karan Narendra Agriculture University invites application for PhD Entrance Exam 2021 for admission to different Doctorate Degree Program in Agriculture, Horticulture, Home Science, Forestry offered by State Agriculture Universities of Rajasthan (AU, Kota, SKRAU, Bikaner, MPUAT, Udaipur, SKNAU, Jobner and AU, Jodhpur) for the academic session 2021.
Read on for more details on SKNAU PhD Entrance Exam 2021.
SKNAU PhD Entrance Exam 2021 Important Dates
- Issuing Notification: 20th March 2021
- Date of commencement for filling the online application: 24th March 2021
- Last date for filing and online depositing the application forms without late fee: 17th May 2021
- Last date for filling & online depositing the application forms with late fee Rs. 500/-: 22nd May 2021
- Last date for editing applications form: 24th May 2021
- Online Admit cards available: 05th July 2021
- Date of Entrance Examination: 11th July 2021
- Display of OMR sheets and answer key: 19th July 2021
- Last date for objections, if any: 22nd July 2021
- Declaration of result: 30th July 2021
- Opening of Online Option Form: 30.07.2021
- Last date for depositing the Online Option Form fee: 05th August 2021
- Last date for editing the Online Option Form: 06th August 2021
- Display of 1st Provisional Admission List: 10th August 2021
- Display of 2nd Provisional Admission List: 14th August 2021
- Display 3rd Provisional Admission List: 20th August 2021
- Last date for accepting allotment and depositing fee (Online): 23rd August 2021
- Reporting with original documents in respective College: 25th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for SKNAU PhD Entrance Exam 2021
- A candidate must ensure that he/she is eligible for admission to various courses before filling the online application form for Ph.D. Entrance Examination. If a non-eligible candidate is admitted due to any reason then the admission of such candidate will be cancelled as soon as the mistake is detected even at a later stage. Various eligibility criteria for admission through entrance test are as under:
- Only those candidates who have their Masters degree in respective faculty subject and fulfill the qualification as prescribed as under are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have passed the M.Sc. in the respective subject from any State Agriculture Universities with 6.5 OGPA or equivalent. In case degrees awarded below 6.5 OGPA by State Agriculture Universities, 5% relaxation will be allowed to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)/MBC/SAP/EWS category. The candidates taking the advantage of 5% relaxation will not be considered in the UR category. Degree/Provisional degree certificate is essential at the time of filling the option form.
- Candidates who have appeared at any of the aforesaid qualifying examinations and whose results have not been declared before the commencement of the entrance examination shall provisionally be allowed to appear in the examination. The result of the examinations i.e. PDC/Transcript is essential at the time of filling the option form.
- Candidates who have completed their PG Degree programme through Pre-PG / National level/ State level entrance examination or the candidates completed their PG degree programme from SAU,s and their constituent colleges of Rajasthan.
- The candidate should fit under the UGC norms for UGC NET age criteria, of the year of admission. There will be no option relaxation allowed in the case of a minimum age limit.
Reservation of Seats
- The reservation of seats for various categories will be as per the rules of Government of Rajasthan and subsequently adopted by state agricultural universities.
- The caste certificate must bear the photograph of the candidate and must be issued by the competent authority.
- In the case of OBC, the certificate should not be older than One Year and it must clearly indicate a non creamy layer. Such certificate along with affidavit of non-creamy layer should not be before 24.03.2020
SKNAU PhD Entrance Exam 2021 Application Process
- The application will be accepted online only. The process of online submission of application form will be available at the website http://www.jet2021sknau.com link of this website will also be available on SKNAU, Jonber website sknau.ac.in
- The examination schedule is given in ANNEXURE-IV.
- Step-1: Off line preparation for filling the Online Application Form:
- Candidates are advised to go through these instructions before filling the application form, he or she must keep all relevant documents ready to avoid any reason for non accepting the form by the system.
- To upload a photo and signature online with application form, scan a recent photograph not older than six months showing the date and name on the photograph of 5H x 4W cm size. Paste the photograph on plain paper and sign below the photograph 2H x 4W cm size. Scan it in jpg/ jpeg/ pjpeg /png/ bmp /tif /gif format with 80 pixels per inch resolution. The image size of a photo with a signature should be in between 30 to 50 KB. Sample image is already given on the web site. Images of the candidate will be displayed after upload. The Photograph will be displayed after proper uploading. All other documents should be uploaded in “PDF” format with 100 to 200 KB size.
- Fee concession certificate i.e. caste category and/or specially disabled person certificate indicating 40% and above disability should be scanned in “PDF” format having size 100 to 200 KB.
- Scan mark sheets of X and XII examination and PDC (if passed already) of UG and PG in “PDF” format having size 100 to 200 KB.
- In case non availability of mobile number or change in mobile number or network problem candidate will not get the information for which Coordinator office will not bear any responsibility.
- Candidates must read the instructions given on the web site carefully.
- D application form fee is Rs. 3500/- + Bank charges, if any for all the candidates. For candidates of SC/ST/SAP (40% and above disability) of Rajasthan, the fee will be Rs. 2000/- + Bank charges, if any. Application form fee amount is to be deposited online only. This amount is not refundable/ non-transferable/ non-adjustable in any case.
- Deposit the fees from your own or close relative account/credit/debit card and note down transaction details including Bank account number, transaction ID and date for refund if any. Avoid the account or credit/debit card of E-Mitra or any other agency
SKNAU PhD Entrance Exam 2021 Admit Card
- Admit cards will be available on the web site http://www.jet2021sknau.com from the given date in the schedule till the commencement of exam. No admit card will be sent by post or personally to the candidates
- The Coordinator reserves the right to withdraw the permission granted by error to a candidate who is not eligible to appear in the examination even though the admission card has been issued and produced by the candidate before the center superintendent.
- In the very nature of competitive examination, no syllabus can be prescribed. It is an exercise to pick up the best. However, a broad outline is given as appended in ANNEXURE-II. There would be a separate question paper for each subject and candidates must ensure the same.
- The Question Paper in the form of a test booklet would be covering the entire subject studied in post graduate degree programmes. Broad outline of subject content is given in the syllabus.
- The question paper will be only in English language and consists of 100 multiple choice questions (MCQs) from the Broad Outlines of Syllabus for Doctorate Degree Programme – 2021 as per attached ANNEXURE-II.
- Candidates are required to choose the most appropriate option and blacken the corresponding circle with the black ball point pen in the OMR sheet (Details for filling the answer sheet are given on the back side of OMR sheet).
Written Exam Schedule
- Written examination will be conducted as per schedule from 11.00 AM to 1:00 PM on 11.07.2021The schedule of the test will be:
- Candidate should report to the examination centre: 10:00 AM
- No candidate will be permitted after: 10:45AM
- Commencement of the examination: 11:00 AM
- Candidate will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before: 01:00 PM
Selection List / Online Acceptance
- Agriculture University (AU), Kota has released the provisional selection list. After the release of the provisional admission list, AU, Kota starts taking the online acceptance
- Candidates’ Login Portal is required for college acceptance.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website