Rabindra Bharati University (RBU) for Languages Courses Admission 2019
Rabindra Bharati University Languages Courses 2019 – Rabindra Bharati University (RBU) Kolkata has invited application from eligible candidate for the admission of Languages Courses of duration 6-months (Level- l) / 12-months (Level-II) / 18-months (Level- III), and 2-year University Diploma Courses in the following Languages for the academic year 2019.
- Languages – Arabic. Chinese, English, French, Functional Bengali, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Sanskrit, Santali, Spanish, Tamil, Tibetan, Urdu
- Minimum Qualifications for admission – Madhyamik passed or equivalent (for admission In Santali, Functional Bengali, English courses) and Higher Secondary /Equivalent passed for other language courses
- Late Afternoons/ Evenings, two days a week, including Saturday/ Sunday for certain language courses
- Rs. 2200/- (for English and Foreign Language courses), each Level; and Rs 1500/- (for Indian Language courses), each Level, all inclusive.
- Candidate need to submit the duly filled application form along with required documents at the time of admission
- Application forms can be collected from 26th August 2019 from the Office of the School of Languages and Culture, Rabindra Bharati University (Room No:400, New Building), Emerald Bower Campus, 56A, B.T. Road. Kolkata-700050 from 12.00 p.m. to 04.00 p.m. Monday to Friday (except University holidays).
- For more details, please visit http://www.rbu.ac.in/
- Date of Admission: 12.00 noon to 03.30 pm 26th August to 26th September 2019
- Session starts from early November 2019