Quantum University (QU) Dehradun announces Admission to PhD Program 2021
Quantum University PhD Admission 2021 – Quantum University Dehradun invites applications for Admission to Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD) Program for the academic session 2021.
Candidates can check complete details on Quantum University PhD Admission 2021 such as application form, eligibility criteria, fee details, selection process etc. from the page below.
PhD Programs Offered
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Management and Business Administration
- Bio-Sciences, Nutrition & Dietetics
Quantum University PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date of Applying through Post :- 17th July 2021
- Last date of application Online & in-campus :- 20th July 2021
- Entrance Exam Date :- 05th August 2021
- Interview and Document Verification :- 10th August 2021
- Commencement of Coursework :- 16th August 2021 onwards
Eligibility Criteria for Quantum University PhD Admission 2021
- A candidate possessing any one of the following qualifications shall be eligible to apply for admission to a Ph.D. program of the University.
- Candidates for admission to Ph.D. programme shall have a Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55 per cent marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7- point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions, or Colleges.
- A relaxation of 5% marks, (from 55% to 50%), or an equivalent relaxation of grade, shall be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the UGC from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
- Note : The eligibility marks of 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based only on the qualifying marks without including the grace mark procedures.
Quantum University PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- There are two methods of filling the application form. By Post and Online
- Online : Eligible Candidates apply online through official website http://quantumuniversity.edu.in/
- By Post : Download the application form for the PhD programme from the university’s webpage
- Take a print-out of the application form downloaded as above and fill in complete details.
- Send the completed application form to: Dean (Research) Quantum University, Roorkee 4th Floor, 14 Gandhi Road, Near Kwality Hardware Dehradun-248001 UK, INDIA
- Application Fee : Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online portal or demand draft in favour of Quantum University, Roorkee payable at Dehradun.
- The selection will be done on merit, based on Entrance Examination (scheduled to be held on 05th August 2021), on marks and based on State/national level eligibility test score.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website