Punjab Agricultural University Ludhiana announces Admission to M.Sc. Program for the Year 2021-22
Punjab Agricultural University Ludhiana M.Sc. Admission 2021 – Applications are invited from the candidates on all India basis for admission to M.Sc. Programme in the disciplines of Horticulture (Fruit Science) and Horticulture (Vegetable Science) at Postgraduate Institute of Horticulture Research & Education (PGIHRE), Amritsar Campus at PAU, Ludhiana for the academic year 2021-22
- Program: M.Sc. at PGIHRE, Amritsar
- Disciplines: Horticulture (Fruit Science) and Horticulture (Vegetable Science)
- Number of Seats: 05 seats in each discipline
Punjab Agricultural University Ludhiana M.Sc. Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 23rd July 2021
- Date of Entrance Test: 04th August 2021
- Date of first counseling: 05th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Agricultural University Ludhiana M.Sc. Admission 2021
- B.Sc. Hort./ B.Sc. Agri./B.Sc. Agri. (Hons)/ B.Sc. Biotech. (Hons) 4 – year/ B.Tech. Biotech. 4 – year
- Minimum qualifications for admission to Masters’ Program for in-service candidates in the faculty of horticulture in the respective discipline shall be an OCPA of 5.50 out of 10.00 or 55% aggregate marks at graduation level or equivalent with at least 5 years professional experience (after completion of Bachelor’s degree)
Punjab Agricultural University Ludhiana M.Sc. Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can apply either through online or offline Mode. Candidates can visit the PAU official website www.pau.edu to apply.
- Applicants have to pay Rs. 5640/- for Entrance Test that includes the cost of downloaded form/Prospectus (Rs 610/- for additional option in MET-Agri & MET-Community Science)
- Selection will be based on three different written exams conducted by the University for Admission to these courses.
- Candidates are required to follow these counselling instructions and participate in the counselling/ document verification/ interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website