> Pt Deendayal Upadhyaya Institute
> Pt Deendayal Upadhyaya Delhi MPO Admission 2018 – Application
Pt Deendayal Upadhyaya Delhi MPO Admission 2018 – Application
Pt Deendayal Upadhyaya Institute MPO Admission through Entrance Test 2018
Pt Deendayal Upadhyaya Institute Delhi MPO Admission 2018 – Pt Deendayal Upadhyaya Institute for the Physically Handicapped, New Delhi invites application through online mode only for admission to the 1st year of Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics (MPO) Course for the academic session 2018-19
MPO Course has been approved by Rehabilitation council of India.
Institute will conduct the entrance test for admission on 8th July 2018 (Sunday) at Delhi.
Also See : Admission Notification
- Starting Date of Submission of Online Application Forms: 8th June 2018
- Closing Date of Submission of Online Application Forms: 22nd June 2018
- Entrance Test BPT/BOT/BPO: 8th July 2018 (Sunday) at Delhi
Duration: 2 years
- Bachelor of Prosthetics and Orthotics (BPO), Bachelor of Science in Prosthetics and Orthotics B.Sc (P&O) or equivalent with minimum 55% of marks for general Category and 50% of marks for OBC/Sc/ST/Ph from any recognized university.
Distribution of Seats
- General – 05, SC – 01, ST – 01, OBC – 02
- Total No. of Seats: 09
- Candidates can apply online at the Institute’s website www.iphnewdelhi.in
- The registration fee to be submitted through NEFT/RTGS to the account as mention in the prospectus
- Candidates while applying online are advised to follow the guidelines as given in the prospectus.
- Prospectus can be downloaded from the institute’s website: www.iphnewdelhi.in
- For General /CWAPP/OBC – Rs.1200/-
- For SC/ST/PH- Rs.600/-
Pt Deendayal Upadhyaya Institute for the Physically Handicapped New Delhi
(An Autonomous Institute under Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India), (Affiliated to University of Delhi)4, Vishnu Digamber Marg, New Delhi-110002, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.iphnewdelhi.in