Pt Deendayal Upadhyaya Institute for The Physical Handicapped Delhi announces Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics (MPO) Admission through Entrance Test 2019
Pt Deendayal Upadhyaya Delhi MPO Admission 2019 – Pt Deendayal Upadhyaya Institute for the Physically Handicapped, New Delhi invites application through online mode only for admission to the 1st year of Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics (MPO) Course for the academic session 2019-20
MPO Course has been approved by the Rehabilitation Council of India.
Also See : Admission Notifications
Pt Deendayal Upadhyaya Delhi MPO Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Online publication of application form in PDUNIPPD Website: 8th July 2019
- Last Date of receipt of Application form: 22nd July 2019
- Availability of Admit Card on Institute website: 29th July 2019
- Date of Entrance Test: 4th August 2019
- Declaration of Result (Tentative) in website: 9th August 2019
- Date of 1st Counseling: 26th August 2019
Also See : Latest Notifications
Eligibility Criteria for Pt Deendayal Upadhyaya Delhi MPO Admission 2019
The minimum qualification for admission into MPO Course:
- Bachelor of Prosthetics and Orthotics (BPO), Bachelor of Science in Prosthetics and Orthotics B.Sc (P&O) or equivalent with minimum 55% of marks for General Category and 50% of marks for OBC/SC/ST/PH from any recognized university.
Course Duration: 2 years.
- Master in Prosthetics and Orthotics: 10 Seats
- Reservation to SC/ST/OBC candidates will be as per the Central Govt. norms. However, the candidates must appear in MPO Entrance Test 2019 and qualify according to the minimum norms applicable to them.
MPO Entrance Test 2019
- All the above seats shall be filled through entrance test conducted by the Institute. Indian nationals residing in India seeking admission as per eligibility are required to appear in the Entrance test, MPOET-2019.
- The test will carry 60 marks.
- Duration of the test will 90 minutes.
Pt Deendayal Upadhyaya Delhi MPO Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online at the Institute’s website www.iphnewdelhi.in
- Prospectus can be downloaded from the institute’s website: www.iphnewdelhi.in
- Click on the link for Online Application for Entrance Test Session 2019-20.
- Students must register on the website by providing Email Id, Mobile No. Date of Birth.
- After Registration process is complete, the candidate will be presented with login screen.
- After completing application, the student should fill the fee details including amount of fee submitted, UTR No., Name of the Bank, Branch Name, Amount and Date before submitting the form.
- The registration fee to be submitted through NEFT/RTGS to the account as mentioned in the prospectus Candidates while applying online are advised to follow the guidelines as given in the prospectus.
- Rs. 1200/- for General/OBC Candidates
- Rs, 600/- for SC/ST/PH Candidates
Pt Deendayal Upadhyaya Institute
National Institute for Persons with Physical Disabilities (Divyangjan) (An Autonomous body Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities) Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India, 4, Vishnu Digamber Marg, New Delhi-110002, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.iphnewdelhi.in