Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) Hyderabad announces Admission to Diploma Program 2021
PJTSAU Hyderabad Diploma Admission 2021 – The Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) Rajendranagar, Hyderabad invites application for admission to Diploma in Agriculture, Seed Technology, Organic Agriculture and Agricultural Engineering for the academic year 2021-22 through POLYCET 2021
Candidates interested in taking admission to Diploma Courses offered by PJTSAU can apply online for the same through POLYCET 2021.
- 2-Years Diploma in Agriculture
- 2-Years Diploma in Seed Technology
- 2-Years Diploma in Organic Agriculture
- 3-Years Diploma in Agricultural Engineering
PJTSAU Hyderabad Diploma Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Commencement of Submission of Online Application: 05th August 2021
- Last date of payment for Registration Fee: 24th August 2021
- Last date for submission of filled in Online Application: 26th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for PJTSAU Hyderabad Diploma Admission 2021
- Diploma Courses of PJTSAU should have appeared for POLYCET-2021 under Agricultural stream conducted by SBTET, Hyderabad.
- Passed the SSC Exam conducted by the State Board of Secondary Education, T.S./A.P. or any other exam recognised as equivalent thereto by the Board of Sec. Education, T.S./A.P. such as CBSE, ICSE, NIOS, TOSS, APOSS, X Class Exam conducted by various State Boards of Sec. Education in India with Science as one of the subjects, and obtained at least 35% marks in the qualifying exam
- Candidates belonging to NIOS/TOSS/APOSS/CBSE/ICSE/OTHER Exams recognized as equivalent to S.S.C. Telangana State should have passed All the Subjects including Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry with minimum of 35% Marks in each subject.
- Candidates for admission into this course in the University shall be required to have completed 15 years of age as on the year of admission (as on 31-12-2021) with an upper age limit of 22 years
PJTSAU Hyderabad Diploma Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online application through official website pjtsau.edu.in or www.polycetts.nic.in
- Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Detailed prospectus, seat position, list of polytechnics and fee structure etc., will be placed on the University Website after the declaration of results of POLYCET-2021
- For OC & BCs Candidates – Rs.1100/-
- For SC/ST/PH Candidates – Rs.600/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Debit Card /Credit Card (Visa / MasterCard)/NET banking
- The selection of candidates for all the seats shall be made on the basis of ranks obtained by the candidates under POLYCET-2021 conducted by SBTET.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website