Presidency University announces admission to Bachelor of Arts (BA) and Bachelor of Science (BSc) Degree Courses 2021-22
Presidency University Kolkata BA BSc. Admission 2021 – Online applications are invited from the Indian citizens who have passed (10+2) level examination in the year 2020 or 2021 for admission into following three-year(six semesters) full time Undergraduate Bachelor of Arts (BA) and Bachelor of Science (BSc) Courses(Major/ Honours) for the session 2021-2022.
Read further for more details on Presidency University Kolkata BA BSc. Admission 2021.
Subjects Offered (Major/ Honours)
- BA in Streams : Bengali, English, Hindi, History, Performing Arts, Philosophy, Political Science, Sociology
- BSc in Streams : Chemistry, Economics, Geography, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Life Sciences
Presidency University Kolkata BA BSc. Admission 2021 Important dates
- Application start date : 02d August 2021 (from 12 noon)
- Application end date : 20th August 2021 (till 3 pm)
- Publication of Provisional General Merit lists : 27th August 2021
- 1st Online Reporting : 31st August and 01st September 2021
- Publication of 1st Provisional Merit lists for admission : 07th September 2021
- Online Admission for selected candidates (1st list) : 07th September to0 9th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Presidency University Kolkata BA BSc. Admission 2021
- Applicants must be a citizen of India.
- There is no upper or lower age limit.
- Candidates must have passed (not before 2020) in the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2 system) conducted by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, West Bengal, or any equivalent examination from a recognised board.
- Candidates must pass any of the aforementioned examinations, with at least five recognized subjects (full marks of each not less than 100), including English language and excluding Environmental Science. The Aggregate Marks Is to be calculated considering scores in the best four recognized subjects.
- Candidates with International ‘A’ level or International Baccalaureate qualifications must have at least three subjects at the IGCSE level and three subjects at the ‘A’ level, with English in either of the two levels.
- The candidate must secure a minimum aggregate score in percentage as per the following table in his/her qualifying examination in (10+2) th standard.
Presidency University Kolkata BA BSc. Admission 2021 Application Process
- Only completed online applications will be considered. Application form will be available online from 2nd August, 2021 (12 noon onwards) to 20th August, 2021 (till 3pm) at http://presiuniv.ac.in/.
- There will be no application fee. A candidate may apply for maximum 2(two) subjects. Reservation policy will be followed as per Government rule.
- The admission in bachelor degree courses for different categories will be based strictly on merit. The General Merit List (GMR) will be prepared based on the academic score (details are given below) only.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website