Plaksha University Punjab announces Admission to B.Tech. Program for Session 2023, Apply now
Plaksha University B.Tech Admission 2023 – Plaksha University (PU), Punjab has invited applications for admission into 4-degree B.Tech. Program for the session 2023.
Plaksha University B.Tech Admission 2023
- Application Starts: 23rd November 2022
- Round 1 – Deadline: 13th January 2023
- Round 2 – Deadline: 14th April 2023
- Round 3 – Deadline: 02nd June 2023
- Round 4 – Deadline: 28th July 2023
- Applicants should be currently enrolled in Grade 12 or equivalent or should have completed Grade 12 (or equivalent)
- Should have studied mathematics till Grade 12 for all undergraduate programs
- Should have studied physics till Grade 12 to apply to B. Tech in Computer Science and AI, Robotics and Cyber-Physical Systems and Biological Systems Engineering
- We strongly encourage you to submit at least one of these scores – SAT, ACT, JEE Mains, Grade 12 or equivalent board scores – to be eligible for a firm offer of admission.
- Students who apply using only predicted scores are eligible for a conditional offer of admission.
- Admission decisions are of 4 types – Firm offer, conditional offer, deferral of decision and denial. To know more click on ‘Admission Policies’ button on the left
- Standardized Test Scores
- Academic scores: Grades 9, 10, 11 and 12 marks (where available)
- Written or video essays
- Extracurricular activities, achievements and creative projects
- Leadership roles
- Sports-related achievements
- Refer the official notification for more details about qualification
- The fee has to be paid in two installments, at the beginning of each semester.
- Semester II
- Last date for payment is January 7, 2023 (subject to change)
- Tuition Fees – Rs.6,95,000
- Hostel Fees – Rs.1,35,000*
- Total – Rs.8,30,000
- Read our Refund Policy here
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website