PJTSAU, Hyderabad announces Combined Admission into B.V.Sc. A.H, B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture, B.F.Sc. under Bi.P.C stream 2019-20
PJTSAU UG Courses Admission 2019 – Combined admission into Undergraduate Degree Programmes in various Colleges of Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University, Hyderabad & P.V. Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University, Hyderabad & Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University, Hyderabad during the academic year 2019-20.
UG Degree Programs Offered
Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agriculture University (PJTSAU) invites applications for Admission into Undergraduate Degree Programmes Under Bi.P.C. Stream AY 2019-20
- B.V. Sc. & A.H
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture (Regular and Payment)
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture (Regular and Payment)
- B.F. Sc.
See: B.Sc Agriculture Admission
PJTSAU UG Courses Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Opening date of online submission of Application form: 04th July 2019 (10 AM)
- Closing date of online submission of Application form: 27th July 2019 (4 PM)
Colleges Offering UG Degree Program
Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University, Hyderabad
B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture (Four years)
- (1) College of Agriculture, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad; (2) Agricultural College, Aswaraopet, Badradri Kothagudem Dist.; (3) Agricultural College, Polasa, Jagtial Dist.; (4) Agricultural College, Palem, Nagarkurnool Dist.; (5) Agricultural College, Warangal Urban Dist.; (6) Agricultural College, Sircilla Dist. – 432 + 75 (Payment)* Seats
See: B.Sc Admission 2019 Notification
P.V. Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University
B.V.Sc. & A.H. (Five and Half years)
- (1) College of Veterinary Science, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad; (2) College of Veterinary Science, Korutla, Jagtial Dist.; (3) College of Veterinary Science, Mamnoor, Warangal Dist. – 158 Seats
B.F.Sc. (Four years)
- (1) College of Fishery Science, Pebbair, Wanaparthy Dist. – 25 Seats
- (2) College of Fishery Science, Muthukur, Nellore Dist. (As per the A.P. Reorganization Act, and under 371(d) 36% of seats in College of Fishery Science are allocated for Telangana State) – 11 Seats
Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University
B.Sc.(Hons.) Horticulture (Four years)
- (1) College of Horticulture, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad; (2) College of Horticulture, Mojerla Village, Peddamandadi Mandal, Near Kothakota, Wanaparthy Dist – 130 + 20 (Payment)* Seats
- Note: Out of total seats 36% in B.F.Sc. UG programme (i.e.,11 seats) offered by Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU), Tirupati Andhra Pradesh are earmarked for Telangana State.The admission is based on Rank obtained in Telangana EAMCET.
- *The selection of the candidates in B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture and B.Sc.(Hons.) Horticulture under payment quota shall be based on the ranks obtained in Telangana State EAMCET-2019
Eligibility Criteria for PJTSAU UG Courses Admission 2019
- A pass in two-year Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana State or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the University or Intermediate Board with the following subjects namely:
- Physical Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- A candidate for admission under general category to B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course, must have passed in each of the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology and obtained 50% (45% for SC/ST/PH category) of marks at intermediate level.
- The candidates for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. course shall be required to have completed 17 years of age with an upper age limit of 25 years for all the candidates, 30 years in respect of BC, SC, ST and Physically Challenged (PH) candidates on 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidates for admission into B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture and B.F.Sc. courses shall be required to have completed 17 years of age with an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates, 25 years in respect of SC and ST candidates and 27 years for Physically Challenged candidates as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- The selection of candidates for all the seats shall be made on the basis of ranks obtained by the candidates in the Telangana State EAMCET-2019 (Including 75 payment seats in B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture and 20 payment seats in B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture) conducted by the Telangana State Council for Higher Education.
- In case of a tie in ranks obtained by two or more candidates in the Telangana State EAMCET-2019, the marks secured in the optional subjects of the qualifying examination (Intermediate) shall be taken into consideration. In case of a further tie, the age of the candidate shall be taken into consideration and the older candidate shall be given preference.
Reservation of seats
- Reservation of seats for the candidates coming from families of Agriculturist cum Rural
- Area (Farmers’ Quota):
- Backward Classes: 29% of seats are reserved under this category.
- (BC-A – 7%; BC-B – 10%; BC-C – 1%; BC-D – 7%; BC-E – 4%)
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 15%
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 6%
- Children of Armed Personal/Defence Personnel (CAP): 2%
- National Cadet Corps (NCC): 1%
- Games & Sports: 0.5%
- Physically Challenged (PH) *
- Visually Handicapped: 1%
- Hearing Impaired: 1%
- Orthopedically Handicapped: 1%
- Reservation of seats for Women: In each course, 33 % of the seats shall be horizontally reserved in favour of women candidates from each category. (G.O.Ms. No. 75/Edn., dated 13-3-1996 of Govt. of A.P.)
- Allocation of seats: Out of total, 85% of the seats are reserved for local candidates and 15% of seats are unreserved merit.
PJTSAU UG Courses Admission 2019 Application Process
- This is a common online application form for admission into B.V.Sc. & A.H., B.F.Sc., B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture (Regular and Payment) and B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture (Regular and Payment) seats.
- The applicant should use only Chrome/Firefox browsers while filling the application online.
- The applicant should visit the website www.pjtsau.edu.in and fill the OTR (onetime registration) application with his/her or parents mobile number and avoid the mobile number of others.
- The applicant should read and understand all the instructions and eligibility criteria for admission before proceeding to fill the online application form.
- Payment of application fee: Rs.1800/- OC & BCs (in case of SC/ST/PH candidates Rs.900/-). The applicant has to select Debit Card /Credit Card (Visa / MasterCard)/NET banking option to pay the fee and follow the online instructions to complete the payment of fee.
- The fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. After successful submission of application and payment of fee, a PDF application will be generated with the particulars and attachments furnished by the applicant. The same should be downloaded, printed and brought on the counselling day.
- Applicants are requested to visit the University’s website: www.pjtsau.edu.in frequently for regular updates.
- For any information not mentioned in the PROSPECTUS, the applicants may contact 7381025677 and 7325964501 between 10 am & 7 pm (Monday to Saturday)
PJTSAU, Hyderabad (Telangana)
Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad, Telangana-500 030, India, Phone: +91-4024015011, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website: www.pjtsau.edu.in