Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University, Hyderabad announce Admission to Doctoral degree Courses 2021, Apply Now
PJTSAU PhD Admission – The Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) Rajendranagar, Hyderabad invites application for admission to Doctoral degree courses in Agriculture, Agricultural Engineering and Community Science-formerly Home Science at its constituent Colleges in Hyderabad for the academic year 2021-22
- Ph. D. in Agriculture
- Ph. D. in Agricultural Engineering
- Ph. D. in Community Science (Formerly Home Science)
PJTSAU PhD Admission Dates 2021
- Commencement of Submission of Online Application : 11th November 2021 (10 AM)
- Last date of payment for Registration Fee: 25th November 2021 (5 PM)
- Last date for submission of filled in Online Application : 27th November 2021 (5 PM)
PJTSAU PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Candidates seeking admission into any of the Doctoral Degree Courses offered must have passed Master of Science or an equivalent degree in Agriculture, Agricultural Engineering and Community Science as the case may be, in the concerned field of specialization (given in the table below) with at least 50% marks in the aggregate under traditional system of examination or a GPA of 3.25 out of 4.00 point scale or OGPA of 7.50 or above in 10.00 point scale in grade point system. (See Appendix I for local and non-local area specifications).
- In the case of SC and ST candidates, a pass in the Degree of Master of Science in Agriculture, Agricultural Engineering and Community Science as the case may be under traditional system or OGPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 or 7.00 out of 10.00 under Grade Point system is sufficient.
- The basic degree of four (4) years duration from PJTSAU/or an institution accredited by ICAR is essential.
- The applicants who appeared for ICAR AICE – JRF/SRF (Ph. D) 2021 are only eligible for admission into the Doctoral Degree Courses of PJTSAU.
- Age Limit : The upper age limit for admission into Ph.D. courses shall be 40 years as on 31st December 2021.
PJTSAU PhD Admission Application Process 2021
- Eligible Candidates can apply online application through official website https://www.pjtsau.edu.in & https://phd.pjtsau.ac.in/
- The applicant should carefully read the prospectus before proceeding to apply online. Applicants can either download a copy of the prospectus or read it online.
- For General Category: Rs.1800/-
- For SC/ST/PwD Category: Rs.900/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online mode
- The selection shall be based on the previous academic record at undergraduate / post graduate level and performance test conducted by ICAR through ICAR AICE – JRF/SRF (Ph.D) 2020 and the weightage would be in the ratio of 10:30:60 (10% B.Sc. Marks, 30% M.Sc Marks and 60% Entrance Marks).
- The candidates who appeared for ICAR entrance test in a major subject group shall not be permitted to interchange to any other major subject group. These identified subject groups may be considered for admissions only.
- Based on the overall merit rank the candidate is allowed to take admission in a specific degree/discipline at PJTSAU as per the choice of the candidate and the availability of seat at that merit rank through a process of offline counselling.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website