|PhD Buzz: Join the VIP Club for Instant Updates on Admissions and Entrance Exams!|
Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University, Hyderabad announce Admission to Doctoral degree Courses 2022, Apply Now
PJTSAU PhD Admission 2022 – The Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) Rajendranagar, Hyderabad invites application for admission to Doctoral degree courses in Agriculture, Agricultural Engineering and Community Science-formerly Home Science at its constituent Colleges in Hyderabad for the academic year 2022-23.
PJTSAU PhD Admission 2022
PhD Courses offered
- Ph. D. in Agriculture
- Ph. D. in Agricultural Engineering
- Ph. D. in Community Science (Formerly Home Science)
- Commencement of Submission of Online Application: 11th November 2022 (10 AM)
- Last date of payment for Registration Fee: 01st December 2022 (5 PM)
- Last date for submission of filled in Online Application: 03rd December 2022 (5 PM)
- Dates for Correction(s) in the Submitted Online Application Form (if any): 04th & 05th December 2022
- Candidates seeking admission into any of the Doctoral Degree Courses offered must have passed Master of Science or an equivalent degree in Agriculture, Agricultural Engineering and Community Science as the case may be, in the concerned field of specialization (given in the table below) with at least 50% marks in the aggregate under traditional system of examination or a GPA of 3.25 out of 4.00 point scale or OGPA of 7.50 or above in 10.00 point scale in grade point system. (See Appendix I for local and non-local area specifications).
- In the case of SC and ST candidates, a pass in the Degree of Master of Science in Agriculture, Agricultural Engineering and Community Science as the case may be under traditional system or OGPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 or 7.00 out of 10.00 under Grade Point system is sufficient.
- The basic degree of four (4) years duration from PJTSAU/or an institution accredited by ICAR is essential.
- The applicants who appeared for ICAR AICE – JRF/SRF (Ph. D) 2022 are only eligible for admission into the Doctoral Degree Courses of PJTSAU.
- The upper age limit for admission into Ph.D. courses shall be 40 years as on 31st December 2022.
- Eligible Candidates can apply online application through official website https://www.pjtsau.edu.in & https://phd.pjtsau.ac.in/
- The applicant should carefully read the prospectus before proceeding to apply online. Applicants can either download a copy of the prospectus or read it online.
- For General Category: Rs.1800/-
- For SC/ST/PwD Category: Rs.900/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online mode
- The selection shall be based on the previous academic record at undergraduate / post graduate level and performance test conducted by ICAR through ICAR AICE – JRF/SRF (Ph.D) 2020 and the weightage would be in the ratio of 10:30:60 (10% B.Sc. Marks, 30% M.Sc Marks and 60% Entrance Marks).
- Based on the overall merit rank the candidate is allowed to take admission in a specific degree/discipline at PJTSAU as per the choice of the candidate and the availability of seat at that merit rank through a process of offline counselling.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website