Patna Women’s College announces B.Ed. Admission 2019 (Self-Financing Scheme)
Patna Women’s College B.Ed. Admission 2019 – Applications are invited for admission to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Program (under Self Financing Scheme) of two academic years (2019-21) being run at the Department of Education, Patna Women’s College.
Interested Candidates can read the complete details regarding Patna Women’s College B.Ed. Admission 2019 such application form, eligibility criteria, exam schedule and how to apply for the given below.
Also See : B.Ed Admission
Patna Women’s College B.Ed. Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Date of counseling: 02nd and 03rd April 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Patna Women’s College B.Ed. Admission 2019
- Candidates with at least fifty (50%) percent marks either in Bachelor’s Degree and/ or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Humanities, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible
- A relaxation of 5% marks will be given to the reserved category candidates as defined by the State Govt. and Patna University
- Candidates must have studied at least one school subject from the list – English, Hindi, Mathematics, Biology (Botany/Zoology), Physics, Chemistry, History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Commerce
- Candidate (of other universities) must be in possession of the mark sheet and the degree. Candidates appearing in Patna University Exams of Part III may also apply*
- B.Ed. being a professional training program those taking any other course simultaneously with the B.Ed.Course will not be considered; admission will be granted on the basis of entrance test comprising of a written test and counseling.
Seats Available: 100
- Admission will be granted on the basis of B.Ed CET 2019 scores.
Patna Women’s College B.Ed. Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidates can also download the Application Form from website www.patnawomenscollege.in or www.pwcbed.org
- Applicant can make the payment through their debit /credit card or net banking. If payment is in offline mode, then the applicant has to take a printout of Bank Challan from the website and deposit at Vijaya Bank, Extension Counter, Patna Women’s College Campus with the printed challan
- The application form should be presented to the office by hand. Form sent through the mail will not be accepted.
- Kindly verify whether you fulfill the required conditions to apply for B.Ed. before you purchase the application form.
- Being a minority institution 50% of the approved seats are reserved for minority students. For the remaining 50% of the approved seats, State Govt. and P.U.’s policies will be followed.
For further information www.patnawomenscollege.in or www.pucbed.org
Patna Women’s College
Dept. of Education, (A Constituent Unit of Patna University), Bailey Road, Patna-800001, Bihar, Website www.patnawomenscollege.in or www.pwcbed.org