Patna Women’s College announces Entrance Test (CET-B.Ed) for Admission to B.Ed Program 2021
Patna Women’s College B.Ed. Admission 2021 – Applications are invited for admission to the 2-years Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Program offered at the Department of Education, Patna Women’s College for the academic years 2021-23 through Entrance Test CET-B.Ed 2021
Interested Candidates can read the complete detail on Patna Women’s College B.Ed. Admission 2021 such application form, eligibility criteria, exam schedule and how to apply for the given below.
Patna Women’s College B.Ed. Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Form Start Date: 01st May 2021
- Last date for submission of completed Application Form: 30th May 2021
- Date of Entrance Test: To be announced after 30th June 2021
- Interview: To be Announced
- Publication of 1st Admission List: To be announced
- Date for upload the filled in Provisional Admission/Undertaking Proforma: To be announced
- Online admission of first list: To be announced
- Commencement of the Course: To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for Patna Women’s College B.Ed. Admission 2021
- Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/ Humanity, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible
- A relaxation of 5% marks will be given to the reserved category candidates as defined by the State Govt. and Patna University
- Candidates must have studied at least one school subject from the list – English, Hindi, Mathematics, Biology (Botany/Zoology), Physics, Chemistry, History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Commerce.
- Candidates (of other universities) must be in possession of the mark sheet and the degree. Candidates appearing in Patna University Exams of Part III may also apply.
- B.Ed. being a professional training program those taking any other course simultaneously with the B.Ed.Course will not be considered; admission will be granted on the basis of entrance test comprising of a written test and counseling
Patna Women’s College B.Ed. Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://patnawomenscollege.in/
- The candidates desirous to seek admission are required to apply online. Candidates are advised check the eligibility terms before filling up the online application form
- Application fee – Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Debit /credit Card /Net banking
- Selection will be based on the score of the Combined Entrance Test (CET)-B.Ed-2021.
- The candidate should secure at least 35 per cent (for general category) and 30 percent of total marks (for SC, ST and Differently abled) for qualifying
- However, a higher score will increase the chances for admission in the desired institution. But, the final allotment of institutions for admission is done on the basis of counselling conducted by the nodal university.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website