Patna Women’s College announces Entrance Test for Admission to BA and B.Sc Program Admission 2022
Patna Women’s College BA and B.Sc. Entrance Exam 2022 – Patna Women’s College invites application for Entrance Test for Admission to BA and B.Sc. Programs for the Academic session 2022-23.
Patna Women’s College BA/B.Sc. Entrance Exam 2022
- 3 Years B.Sc. (Main Stream Course)
- 3 Years B.A. (Main Stream Course)
- Application Form Start Date: 01st May 2022
- Last date for submission of completed Application Form: 31st May 2022
- Date of Entrance Test BSc : 28th June 2022 (11.00 am to 1.00 pm)
- Date of Entrance Test BA : 29th June 2022 (11.00 am to 1.00 pm)
- Interview: To be Announced
- Publication of 1st Admission List BSc : 2nd July 2022
- Publication of 1st Admission List BA : 07th July 2022
Eligibility Criteria Patna Women’s College BA and B.Sc Admission 2022
- For B.A. & B.Sc.: Must obtain not less than 45% marks in the subject opted for Honours study in the +2 or equivalent examination recognized by the Govt. of Bihar, with not less than 45% marks in the aggregate. Only those candidates who have passed with Mathematics at the Intermediate/10+2 level are allowed to opt for Economics as their Core Course (CC).
- Application forms for 2022–2023 will be available on the College website (www.patnawomenscollege.in) from 01.05.2022 to 31.05.2022.
- Forms to be filled in Online. Appearing candidates of +2/Intermediate or Equivalent Examination also will be eligible for the
- Entrance Test (for UG Programmes).
Entrance Test Fee
- Form Fee : Rs. 1100/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- Admission will be done strictly on the basis of the Merit list prepared after the Entrance Test for the Respective Programmes of study.
Entrance Test Pattern
- The test will be objective type with the use of Blue / Black pen and OMR sheet for B.A./B.Sc
- The pattern of the entrance test will be as follows :-
- Full marks : 100
- Duration of Exam. : 2 hours
- No. of objective questions : 100 each carrying one mark, no negative marking
- The details of objective questions will be
- General Knowledge and Aptitude Test – 10 marks
- Physics & Chemistry – 60 marks
- Biology or Mathematics & Statistics (make your choice) – 30 marks
- General Knowledge and Aptitude Test – 25 marks
- Questions related with all major subjects of Humanities and Social Sciences – 75 marks
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website