Patna Womens College announces Entrance Exam for Admission to BA B.Sc. Program 2019
Patna Womens College BA B.Sc. Entrance Exam 2019 – Patna Women’s College offers admission to BA/B.Sc. for session 2019-22. Patna University had conducted this test for BA/B.Sc. admission in Patna Women’s College.
Interested candidates can apply for BA/B.Sc Entrance Exam 2019 as per the schedule given below. Before going to apply, candidates can check all the details of Patna Women’s College BA/B.Sc. Entrance Exam from this page given below.
Patna Women’s College
- Patna Women’s College was founded in 1940 and is the first institution of higher learning opened to cater to the educational needs of women in Bihar
- The College was granted the status of Degree College in July 1941.teh College offers various programs in Humanities, science, arts, commerce, and professional courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification
Patna Womens College BA B.Sc. Entrance Exam 2019 Important Dates
- Date of Commencement of Application Form: 01st April 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 10th May 2019
Date of Entrance Test:
- PUCET B.A.: 22nd May 2019 (12.00 noon to 02.00 pm at Patna Women’s College)
- PUCET B.Sc.: 23rd May 2019 (12.00 noon to 02.00 pm at Patna Women’s College)
- Declaration of Result: 31st May 2019 (for B.A., B.Sc.)
See: B.Sc Admission
Eligibility Criteria for Patna Womens College BA B.Sc. Admission 2019
- Candidates who are appearing for the qualifying examination for the current academic year are also eligible to apply subject to the condition that they procedure the proof of having passed the qualifying examination with at least 45% marks at the time of admission
- Compartment/failed candidates or candidates with less than 45% marks secured in the qualifying examination, will not be considered for admission even if they have qualified in the entrance test 2018
- Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- For General Category – 50%
- Admission to BA / B.Sc. will be through an entrance test. The test will be objective type with the use of Blue/Black pen and OMR sheet for B.A/B.Sc.
- The Pattern of Entrance test is as follows:
- Full Marks – 100
- Duration of Exam: 02 Hours
- No. of Objective Questions: 100 each carrying one mark, no negative marking
The details of objective questions are as follows.
- General Knowledge and Aptitude Test – 10 Marks
- Physics and Chemistry – 60 Marks
- Biology or Mathematics and Statistics (make your choice) – 30 Marks
- General Knowledge and Aptitude Test – 25 Marks
- Questions related with all major subject of Humanities and Social Science – 75 Marks
Proficiency Test for English Honours (only for Patna Women’s College applicant):
- Students applying for English Honours will have to appear in a proficiency test on 25th May 2019
Note: Only those students, who pass the entrance test, will appear for Proficiency Test.
See: Admission Notification and Dates
Patna Womens College BA B.Sc. Entrance Exam 2019 Application Process
- Admission Form for BA /B.Sc. Part-I (2018-21) will be available on the website of Patna Women’s College at www.patnawomenscollege.in from 01st April to 10th May 2019, on payment of Rs.900/- for all categories.
- Applicant can do the payment via their debit/credit card or net banking
- Rs.900/- If payment is in Offline mode, the take a printout of Bank Challan from the website and deposit at Vijaya Bank, Extension Counter, Patna Women’s College Campus with the printed challan. One who will deposit offline mode, here Roll No. will be allotted after 10th May 2019
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website: www.patnawomenscollege.in
Patna Women’s College
Patna University, Bailey Road, Patna-800001, Bihar, Website www.patnawomenscollege.in