Patna Women’s College announces Entrance Test for Admission to BA and B.Sc Program Admission 2021
Patna Women’s College BA B.Sc. Entrance Exam 2021 – Patna Women’s College invites application for Entrance Test for Admission to BA and B.Sc. Programs for the Academic session 2021. Applications can be submitted online till May 30, 2021.
Interested candidates can check the details of Patna Women’s College BA/B.Sc. Entrance Exam 2021 from this page given below.
- B.Sc. (Main Stream Course)
- B.A. (Main Stream Course)
Patna Women’s College BA B.Sc. Entrance Exam 2021 Important Dates
- Application Form Start Date: 01st May 2021
- Last date for submission of completed Application Form: 30th May 2021
- Date of Entrance Test: To be announced after 30th June 2021
- Interview: To be Announced
- Publication of 1st Admission List: To be announced
- Date for upload the filled in Provisional Admission/Undertaking Proforma: To be announced
- Online admission of first list: To be announced
- Commencement of the Course: To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for Patna Women’s College BA B.Sc. Admission 2021
- Passed in any discipline with minimum 45% marks in aggregate at +2 level.
- Candidates who are appearing for the qualifying examination for the current academic year are also eligible to apply subject to the condition that they procedure the proof of having passed the qualifying examination with at least 45% marks at the time of admission
Patna Women’s College BA B.Sc. Entrance Exam 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply through official website www.patnawomenscollege.in
- Admission Form for BA /B.Sc. Part-I (2021-24) will be available on the website of Patna Women’s College at www.patnawomenscollege.in from 01st May to 30th May 2021
- For all Categories – Rs.1000/-.
- Mode of Payment – Online through Debit/Credit card or Net Banking
- Admission will be done strictly on the basis of the merit list prepared after the Entrance Examination for the respective Programs of study in the Under Graduation Courses.
- Compartment / failed candidates or candidates with less than 45% marks secured in the qualifying examination, will not be considered for admission even if they have qualified in the Entrance Test.
- Students who want to apply for English Honours need to appear in the proficiency test. Only, the students who qualify the entrance test will be able to appear for the Proficiency Test.
Entrance Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode
- Type of Questions: Objective Questions
- Duration of Exam: 02 Hours
- Total Marks: 100 Marks
- Negative Marking: No negative marking
- For B.Sc. – 100 Marks (GK and Aptitude Test – 10 Marks, Physics and Chemistry – 60 Marks, Biology or Mathematics and Statistics – 30 Marks)
- For BA – 100 Marks (GK and Aptitude Test – 25 Marks, Humanities and Social Science – 75 Marks)
- Admit card can be downloaded from the website www.patnawomenscollege.in
- Admit cards will only be released for the candidates who will submit the application form on or before the last date
- Admit card contains the important details regarding the exams like examination time, venue and instruction which candidates must follow during the examination.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website