Patna Women’s College announces Entrance Test for Admission to B.Com (Hons.) Program 2021
Patna Womens College B.Com (Hons.) Admission 2021 – Patna Women’s College has invited applications for admission to the B.Com (Hons.) program for the academic year 2021-22 through Entrance Test.
Applications for the same can be submitted online till May 30, 2021. To check more details on Patna Women’s College B.Com Admission 2021 refer the page below.
Patna Womens College B.Com (Hons.) Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Form Start Date: 01st May 2021
- Last date for submission of completed Application Form: 30th May 2021
- Date of Entrance Test: To be announced after 30th June 2021
- Interview: To be Announced
- Publication of 1st Admission List: To be announced
- Date for upload the filled in Provisional Admission/Undertaking Proforma: To be announced
- Online admission of first list: To be announced
- Commencement of the Course: To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for Patna Womens College B.Com (Hons.) Admission 2021
- Applicant should pass the +2 equivalent examination recognized by the Government of Bihar, in Commerce with not less than 45% marks in the aggregate or;
- The applicant have passed the +2 equivalent examination recognized by the Government of Bihar in Arts or Science with not less than 50% marks in aggregate
- However, appearing candidates of intermediate or equivalent exam, will be eligible for the test
Patna Womens College B.Com (Hons.) Admission 2021 Application Process
- Step-I: Application form is to be filled in online mode only, from the official website www.patnawomenscollege.in or from the application form link provided in quick links
- Step-II: Candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the online application
- Application Fee: Candidates belonging to any category have to pay Rs. 1000/-.
- Payment Mode: Candidates will be able to pay the fees through debit card/ credit card/ Net Banking or through Bank Challan.
- Admission will be done strictly on the basis of marks obtained in Entrance Exam 2021. However, at the time of admission, the candidates should possess the mark-sheet of the qualifying exam.
- Admission to B.Com will be through an entrance test
- Type of Exam: The test will be objective type with the use of Blue / Black pen and OMR sheet for B.Com. The pattern of Entrance test is as follows:
- Maximum Marks: 100 marks
- Duration: The Duration of the exam: 2 hours
- Marking Scheme: Each question will be carrying one mark
- Negative Marking: There shall be no negative marking in the entrance test.
- Subjects: Marks
- General Knowledge and Aptitude Test: 25 marks
- Question-related with the subject: 75 marks
- Admit card can be downloaded from the website www.patnawomenscollege.in
- Admit cards will only be released for the candidates who will submit the application form on or before the last date
- Admit card contains the important details regarding the exams like examination time, venue and instruction which candidates must follow during the examination.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website