Parul University announces Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma and Certificate Programs Admission for Session 2021
Parul University Admission 2021 – Parul University has invited Application for admission to various UG, PG, PG Diploma, Diploma and Certificates Courses for the academic session 2021-22.
Candidates can check for more details on Parul University Admission 2021 such as the courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, fee, etc. from the page below.
- UG Courses : B.Tech., B.Arch, B.Des., B.A., B.Sc., B.B.A., BSW., B.Com., BVA, BCA, B.Lib.ISc., BHMCT, BAMS, BHMS, B.Nursing, GNM, B. Pharmacy, BPT, etc.
- PG Courses : M.Tech., M.Arch, M.Des., M.Plan, M.A., M.Sc., M.B.A., MSW., M. Com., MCA, LL.B., LLM, M.Lib.ISc., MHA, MHMCT, M.Nursing, M. Pharmacy, MPT, MPH & MPhil etc.
- PG Diploma Courses : Post Graduate Diploma in Management, Labour Law, Taxation and Practice, Revenue Law, IP Law, Digital and Social Media Marketing, Industrial Relations & Personnel Management etc.
- Diploma Courses : Diploma Engineering, Pharmacy, Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Para Medical & Health Sciences & Diploma in Design etc.
- Certificate Courses : Certificate Program in Web Designing, Object Oriented Programming , Web Development using PHP, Python Programming, Mobile App Development using Android Programming, Java Programming, IoT & Cloud Computing, CNC Machine Operator, Assembly and Servicing of Domestic Refrigerator etc.
Parul University Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date for submission of Online Application form : 15th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Parul University Admission 2021
- For UG & Diploma Courses : Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or any other examination recognized by Indira.
- Passed 10+2 examination in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with English from CBSE / HBSE or any other recognized board with minimum 50% aggregate.
- For PG & PG Diploma Courses : Passed Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.
- For more details, eligibility criteria, selection process visit the University Website https://www.puadmission.in/
Parul University Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.puadmission.in/
Step to Follows:
- Step 1 : Fill Primary Information
- Step 2 : Choose Program & Fill Educational Details
- Step 3 : Get Registration Done to your Preferred Program
- Step 4 : Book Provisional Admission by a Paying Part of the Academic Fee
- Step 5: Schedule Campus Visit
- All candidates will be selected on the basis of merit & entrance examinations.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website