Punyashlok Ahilyadevi Holkar Solapur University (PAHSU) Solapur announces Admission to MA Yoga & PG Diploma in Dietetics & Nutrition Program 2021
PAHSU Solapur MA Yoga & PGDDN Admission 2021 – Punyashlok Ahilyadevi Holkar Solapur University, Solapur invites applications for MA yoga & Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics & Nutrition-PGDDN courses under the School of Allied Health Sciences for the academic year 2021-22.
- MA Yoga-Part I : 30 Seats
- Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics & Nutrition-PGDDN : 30 Seats
PAHSU Solapur MA Yoga & PGDDN Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date of submitting application form :- 15th July 2021
- Display of merit list on university website :- 18th July 2021
- Confirmation of Admission by submitting required original documents and payment of fee From :- 19th to 22th July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for PAHSU Solapur MA Yoga & PGDDN Admission 2021
- For MA Yoga-Part I : Any graduate from UGC recognized university
- For Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics & Nutrition-PGDDN : Any Medical/Nursing/Science/Life Science/Home Science/Physical Education
- Graduate/ BA Physical Education.
- Reservation policy in the admission procedure will be as applicable as per directives by state government norms.
PAHSU Solapur MA Yoga & PGDDN Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates application form available on the website https://su.digitaluniversity.ac/
- Students should take the print of the application form attached in prospectus, completely fill the form and attach the scan copies of necessary document in a single pdf file and mail the application on email id of email@example.com
- For admissions related queries contact Dr. Abhijeet Jagtap- 9730105961 (between 10.20 am-6 pm)
- Admissions of the said course will be on the basis of graduation merit.
- As both these courses are self-financed courses, students are not entitled for any government scholarships or concessions.
For more details and apply online visit the official website