University College of Engineering, Osmania University announces Part-time PG Engineering Program 2021
Osmania University Part Time PG Engineering Admission 2021 – Applications are invited for admission to the Part–Time (6-Semester) Post Graduate program in Engineering, leading to M.E / M.Tech degree offered at University College of Engineering, Osmania University for the academic year 2021-22.
Admission to Part time PG program in Engineering will be on the basis of Entrance Test to be held in CBT mode on July 18, 2021. Interested candidates can check details on Osmania University Part Time PG Engineering Admission 2021 from the page below.
Courses Offered at University College of Engineering, OU, Hyderabad
- M.E (Civil) in Structural Engineering: 15 Seats
- M.E. in Water Resources Engineering: 15 Seats
- M.E. in Transportation Engineering: 15 Seats
- M.E. (Electrical) in Industrial Drives & Control: 15 Seats
- M.E. in Power Systems: 15 Seats
- M.E (ECE) in Digital Systems engineering: 15 Seats
- M.E. in Systems & Signal processing: 15 Seats
- M.E (Mechanical) in Production Engineering: 15 Seats
- M.E. in Automation and Robotics: 15 Seats
- M.E. in Turbomachinery: 15 Seats
- M.Tech. (CSE) in Computer Science & Engineering: 30 Seats
Osmania University Part Time PG Engineering Admission 2021 Important Dates
- First Meeting: 22nd April 2021
- Issue of Notification: 30th April 2021
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form: 14th June 2021
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form with Late Fee (Rs.1500/-): 30th June 2021
- Display of Provisional List of Eligible Candidates for Entrance Test: 09th July 2021
- Download of Hall Tickets from 13th July 2021
- Date of Entrance Test: 18th July 2021
- Declaration of Result: 26th July 2021
- Counseling Dates: Phase-I: 07th August 2021 & Phase-II: 14th August 2021
- Commencement of Class Work: To be announced later
Eligibility Criteria for Osmania University Part Time PG Engineering Admission 2021
- B.E/B.Tech of any Recognized University in the concerned discipline, orits equivalent.
- AMIE/AMIETE or similar qualifications recognized as equivalent to B.E/B.Tech.
- For M.E. in the Department of CIVIL, ECE, EE and MECH. B.E. /B.Tech. /AMIE / AMIETE Degree in concerned discipline or its equivalent from any recognized University.
- For M.Tech in the Department of Computer Science & Engineering B.E./B.Tech./AMIE/AMIETE in any branch of Engg./Tech. equivalent Masters Degree, in Physics, Statistics, Mathematics or Applied Mathematics, Applied Statistics, Applied Physics, Geophysics, M.Sc. (Comp. Sc.), M.Sc. (Information Systems), (Computer Applications and Electronics) and MCA from any recognized University.
- Minimum of one year experience, as on 30th June 2021, reckoned from the date of qualifying degree from a recognized University.
Osmania University Part Time PG Engineering Admission 2021 Application Process
- Application form, containing full particulars, can be downloaded from the college website www.uceou.edu or University Website www.osmania.ac.in
- Candidates have to submit Application Forms along with the registration fee of Rs. 2000/- drawn in favour of “The Director, CEEP – Admissions, OU” payable at Hyderabad in the Office of the Principal, University College of Engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad-7
- For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
Entrance Exam Syllabus
- Syllabus & a Sample Model Question Paper for the Entrance Test in various Disciplines/Branches is given in ANNEXURE VI
- Results of the Entrance Test will be displayed on respective Department Notice Board on 26 July 2021 (Monday) at 16.00 hrs. It will also be made available on College/University Website www.uceou.edu, www.osmania.ac.in
- Counseling schedule for admission to P.G Programs in Engineering offered at University College of Engineering is given in ANNEXURE II
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website