Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT) announces Common Entrance Test for Admission to Undergraduate Program for Session 2022
Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology UG Admission 2022 – Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT) invites online applications for admission to B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture/ B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture/ B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.Tech. (Agril. Engg.) / B.F.Sc. / B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry & B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science Program for the academic session 2022 through Common Entrance Test (OUAT CET).
Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology UG Admission 2022
- Online Application Form – A: 20th May 2022
- Last date to submit Online Application Form – A: 27th June 2022
- Last date of online application fee payment: 28th June 2022
- Admit Card: 15 Day before exam
- Mock Test: 15 Day before exam
- Entrance Exam Date: 01st to 02nd week of August 2022
- Release of Response Sheet: To be announced
- last date to submit objections against answer key: To be announced
- Answer Key Correction: To be announced
- Application form-‘B’ (online): 27th Jul – 22nd August 2022
- Edit option is available for Form B: To be announced
- Availability of scorecard: To be announced
OUAT Member Collages
- College of Agriculture, Bhubaneswar
- College of Agriculture, Chiplima
- College of Agriculture, Bhawanipatna
- College of Horticulture, Chiplima
- College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Bhubaneswar
- College of Agricultural Engineering & Technology, Bhubaneswar
- College of Fisheries, Rangeilunda
- College of Community Science, Bhubaneswar
- College of Forestry, Bhubaneswar
- Candidates will be able to pursue any of the following below listed courses from any of its 9 member colleges.
- B.Sc(Hons) Agriculture
- B.Sc(Hons) Forestry
- B.Sc(Hons) Horticulture
- B.V.Sc. & A.H
- B.Tech(Agri Engineering)
- B.Sc(Hons) Community Science(Girls & Boys)
- +2 Science (P.C.M. or P.C.B)/ equivalent with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate including extra optional.
- For SC/ST/PwD/PMSSS (for B.Sc (Hons) Ag at CA, BBSR) / Kashmiri Migrant /Kashmiri Pandit (Non Migrant) /Kashmiri Hindu Families (Non Migrant) candidates, it is 40%.
- Students admitted into B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture / B.Sc.(Hons.) Horticulture / B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry /B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science without having Mathematics or Biology at the +2 level will have to make up for their deficiency by taking pre-requisite courses in the subject (Mathematics / Biology) to be offered during the first two semesters.
- The candidate must complete 17 years of age by 31.12.2022. (Born on or before 31.12.2005)
- Read the U.G. Prospectus- 2022-23 carefully and follow the instructions there while filling the application forms.
- The candidates can have access to the Application Form-A by visiting the website www.ouat.nic.in then go to admission section and click on link “Click here to submit application Form-A for UG Admission-2022” or directly go to http://ouat-lokaseba-odisha.in.
- The candidate will log in providing his/her email ID, mobile number, OTP sent to the mobile number & e-mail and Captcha.
- After login, the candidate will land on a window showing “Apply”, clicking on “OUAT UG Admission-2022” Form-A will appear and the candidate will fill up the application Form A. At the time of submission of online application Form-A
- The candidates are required to pay Rs 1500 for Post Graduate Application fees through online payment modes such as debit card, credit card and net banking.
Only Once During Admission
- Registration fee – 250.00
- Recognition fee – 130.00
- Identity Card – 60.00
- Library Card – 60.00
- Library Caution Money – 610.00
- Laboratory Caution Money – 1,210.00
- Cultural fee – 730.00
- Fee for sports including yoga – 730.00
- Orientation programme – 300.00
- B.Sc.(Hons.)Agriculture/B.Sc.(Hons.) Horticulture/ B.Sc.(Hons.)Forestry/B.F.Sc./B.Tech.(Agril.Engg.) (Development Fee Rs.29,040/- + Internet/ Comp. Lab Fee Rs.7,260/-) – 36,300.00
- B.V.Sc. & A.H. (Development Fee Rs.41,745/- + Internet / Comp. Lab Fee Rs.9,075/-) – 50,820.00
- B.Sc.(Hons.) Community Science (Development Fee Rs. 4,840/-) + Computer Lab & Internet Fees (7,260/-) – 12,100.00
- Admission fee 610.00
- Tuition Fees – B.Sc.(Hons.)Agriculture/ B.Sc.(Hons.)Horticulture/ B.Sc.(Hons.)Forestry/ B.F. Sc/ B.Tech(Agril.Engg.) – 6,050.00
- B. Sc.(Hons.) Community Science – 850.00
- Medical fee – 250.00
- Examination fee – 1,460.00 2
Annual Fees (only for B. V. Sc& AH)
- Admission fee – 610.00
- Tuition fee – 16,940.00
- (c ) Medical fee – 490.00
- d) Examination fee – 2,000.00
- Athletics Branch – 250.00
- Literary Branch – 250.00
- Dramatic Club – 250.00
- Students’ Aid Fund – 120.00
- College Commemoration – 250.00
- Students Union fee – 250.00
- Placement Cell – 610.00
- Red Cross – 50.00
- N.C.C. – 5.00
- N.S.S. – 20.00
- Y.R.C. – 20.00
- Group Insurance – 50.00
- There will be a Common Entrance Exam for selection of the candidates for admission into B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc.(Hons.) Horticulture, B.Sc.(Hons.) Forestry, B.F.Sc., B.V.Sc. & A.H., B. Tech. (Agril. Engg.) and B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science Courses
- Candidates for admission will be selected solely on the basis of Merit (Weighted Score) which is based on his/her academic career and performance in the Entrance Exam.
- Candidates can check the previous year’s exam pattern is given below to OUAT 2022.
- Duration: The duration of the test is 2 Hours
- Total Marks: The total marks of the test is 200 marks
- Sections Covered: The questions are asked from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, and Mental Aptitude
- Marking Scheme: 01 mark for the correct answers. There is no negative marking.
Distribution of marks
- Physics – 66
- Chemistry – 66
- Mathematics / Biology – 68
Download of Admit Card
- The Admit Card can be downloaded from OUAT website www.ouat.nic.in or http://ouat-lokaseba-odisha.in through a link with entry of application number and date of birth.
- The candidate must bring the Admit card with original identity proof to the Examination Centre for verification.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website