G.B Pant Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research announce admission to Diploma in Clinical Neurophysiology Technology (DNCT) Course 2019
GIPMER Diploma Course Admissions 2019 – Applications are invited for admission to Diploma in Clinical Neurophysiology Technology (DCNT) Program for the academic session 2019-20.
GIPMER Diploma Course Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 19th October 2019
- Interview will be held on: 25th October 2019 at 02.00 PM
No. of Seats
- Five (05) [UR-03, OBC-01 & SC-01]
See: Admission Notifications
Eligibility Criteria for GIPMER Diploma Course Admission 2019
- B.Sc. with Physics/Electronics/Computer Sciences with Minimum 2nd Division in the qualifying exam OR
- Diploma in Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation OR
- Diploma in Computer (Approved by Board of Technical Education) OR
- 10+2 with 03 years experience as EEG/EMG Technician (Applicable only for in-service candidates)
- Candidates should not be more than 25 years as on 01st January 2019 (Age Relaxable for SC by 05 year)
Duration of Course
- The course shall be full time and for two complete academic years.
Course of Study & Work
- The candidates will be provided orientation in theoretical and practical aspects of medical electronics, computer in medical instrumentation, basic concept of neuroanatomy, neurophysiology, electrophysiology, instrumentation, techniques, of recording and application in neurological disorders.
- The Candidates will be required to initially observe the recording procedure and subsequently independently record electroencephalogram, nerve conduction and evoked Potential and assist in electromyography.
Stipend During Training
- The candidate shall be paid a stipend of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) per month during the period of training.
Award after Successful Completion of Training:
- On successful completion of the course, the candidates will be awarded the Diploma in Clinical Neurophysiology Technology.
See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification
GIPMER Diploma Course Admission 2019 Application Process
- Application form: the application should be submitted in the proforma given in the advertisement preferably typewritten on A4 Size paper. The order cover should be super scribed “Application for the Course of DCNT”
- Application form can be downloaded from the website www.gbpant.delhigov.nic.in
- Candidates should submit attested photocopies of date of birth certificate (SSC certificate), Educational Qualification and Technical Qualification Supported by appropriate mark Sheets and Certificates, caste certificate for SC, Experience Certificate (if any), NOC from current employer (If Applicable).
- A recent colour passport size photograph duly attested by a gazette officer should be affixed on the application form.
- Duly signed and completed application form should reach to Head of office, G.B. Pant Institute of Postgraduate Medical education & research, 1 J.L.N. Marg, New Delhi-110002 through registered/speed post latest by 19th October 2019 (before 4.00 PM). Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- For any query in this regard the candidates are advised to contact Dr. Debashish Choudhary, Director Professor (Neurology) & Incharge DCNT programme.
Venue for Interview:
- Room No. 504, 5th floor, Department of Neurology, Academic Block, G.B. Pant Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, New Delhi
GIPMER New Delhi
Gobind Ballabh Pant Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (GIPMER), (Govt. of NCT of Delhi), 1, J.I. Nehru Marg, New Delhi-10002 (India), Phone No.: 91-11-232323001, 23234242, Email: email@example.com, Website www.gbpant.delhigov.nic.in