G.B Pant Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Diploma in Clinical Neurophysiology Technology (DNCT) Course 2018
GIPMER Diploma Course Admissions 2018 – Govind Ballabh Pant Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (GIPMER), New Delhi, invites applications for admission to Diploma in Clinical Neurophysiology Technology (DCNT) Program for the academic session starting on 01st November 2018 (Batch 2018-20)
Also See : Admission Notifications 2018
GIPMER Admission 2018 Dates for Diploma Course
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 10th October 2018
- Interview will be held on: 15th October 2018 at 02.00 PM
- Program for the academic session starting on 01st November 2018
No. of Seats
- Five (05) [UR-03, OBC-01 & SC/ST-01]
Eligibility Criteria for GIPMER Admission 2018 for Diploma Course
- B. Sc. with Physics/Electronics/Computer Sciences with Minimum 2nd Division in the qualifying exam. OR Diploma in Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation OR
- Diploma in Computer (Approved by Board of Technical Education) OR
- 10+2 with 03 years experience as EEG/EMG Technician (Applicable only for in-service candidates).
Age Limit for admissions in Diploma Course at G.B Pant Institute 2018
- Candidates should not be more than 25 years as on 01st January 2018 (Age Relaxable for SC by 05 year)
Duration of Course
- The course shall be full time and for two complete academic years.
Course of Study & Work
- The candidates will be provided orientation in theoretical and practical aspects of medical electronics, computer in medical instrumentation, basic concept of neuroanatomy, neurophysiology, electrophysiology, instrumentation, techniques, of recording and application in neurological disorders.
Stipend for Diploma course at G.B Pant institute
- The candidate shall be paid a stipend of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) per month during the period of training.
Award after successful completion of training:
- On successful completion of the course, the candidates will be awarded the Diploma in Clinical Neurophysiology Technology. Successful candidates will have to work in the department for minimum three months after the completion of the course as an intern.
GIPMER Diploma Course Admissions 2018 Application Form
- Application form: the application should be submitted in the proforma given in the advertisement preferably typewritten on A4 Size paper. The order cover should be super scribed “Application for the Course of DCNT”
- Application form can be downloaded from the website www.gbpant.delhigov.nic.in
Enclosures for GIPMER Diploma Course Admissions 2018
- Candidates should submit attested photocopies of date of birth certificate (SSC certificate), Educational Qualification and Technical Qualification Supported by appropriate mark Sheets and Certificates, caste certificate for SC, Experience Certificate (if any), NOC from current employer (If Applicable).
- A recent colour passport size photograph duly attested by a gazette officer should be affixed on the application form, duly signed and completed application form should reach to Head of office, G.B. Pant Institute of Postgraduate Medical education & research, 1 J.L.N. Marg, New Delhi-110002 through registered/speed post latest by 04th October 2018 (before 4.00 PM). Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- For any query in this regard the candidates are advised to contact Dr. Debashish Choudhary, Director Professor (Neurology) & Incharge DCNT programme.
Venue for Interview:
- Room No. 504, 5th floor, department of Neurology, Academic Block, G.B. Pant Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, New Delhi.
GIPMER New Delhi
Gobind Ballabh Pant Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (GIPMER), (Govt. of NCT of Delhi), 1, J.I. Nehru Marg, New Delhi-10002 (India), Phone No.: 91-11-232323001, Website www.gbpant.delhigov.nic.in