State Open University (OSOU) Sambalpur announces UG, PG Certificate, PG Diploma, Diploma, and Certificate Courses 2021-22 (July Sessions)
OSOU Admission – Odisha State Open University (OSOU) Sambalpur invites applications for admission to various UG, PG, PG Certificate, PG Diploma, Diploma, and Certificate Courses for the academic session 2020-21 (July Session)
Check out details on OSOU Admission 2021 such as the course offered, eligibility criteria, application process and more.
- UG Courses : BA (Honours) in Hindi, Odia, English, History, Sociology, Political Science, Economics, Journalism and Mass Com., B.Com. Honours, BBA etc.
- PG Courses : MA in Political Science, Public Administration, Hindi, English, Odia, Sociology, History, Economics, Public Policy, MA in Journalism and Mass Com., MA in Rural Development, M.Com, MSc in Cyber Security etc.
- PG Diploma Courses : PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Com., Rural Development, Media Management, Rural Management, Computer Applications, Cyber Security, Management, Disaster Management etc.
- Diploma Courses : Journalism and Mass Com. (DJMC), Disaster Management (DDM), Entrepreneurship Development (DED), Computer Applications (DCA), Office Management (DOM), Functional Hindi & Translation (DFHT), Odia Language and Com. (DOLC), Media Management (DMM), Cyber Security (DCS), Multimedia & Animation (DMA)/Accounting (DIA), Rural Development (DRD), Rural Management (DRM), Management (DIM) etc.
- PG Certificate Course : PG Certificate Course in Research Methodology (PGCRSM)
- Certificate Course : Certificate Course in Communication Skills (CCS), Rural Development (CRD), Rural Management (CRM), Functional Sanskrit (CFS), Translation (English-Odia) (CIT), e-Commerce (CEC), Soft Skill and IT Skill (CSSITS), Legal Awareness (CLA), Journalism & Mass Com. (CJMC), Media Management (CMM), Geriatric Care (CGC), Digital Library (CDL) etc.
OSOU Admission Dates 2021
- Online Applications Process : On going
- Last date for submission of Online Applications Without late fee : Extended to 30th November 2021
OSOU Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- For UG & Certificate, Diploma Courses : Passed 10 + 2/Intermediate in any stream from any recognized Board.
- For PG & PG Diploma Courses : Passed Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in any discipline from a recognized University
- For more details on eligibility criteria, selection process visit the University Website http://www.osou.ac.in/
OSOU Admission Application Process 2021
- Admission form is to be submitted through the online portal of the Odisha State Open University Website www.osou.ac.in
- Soft copy of the Student Handbook and Prospectus is available on the official website.
- Candidates shall Upload passport size photographs along with eligibility certificates.
- Program Fee can be paid online through the payment gateway- credit card/debit card and Internet Banking.
- General Instructions for filling-up the online admission form are available at the Odisha State Open University website www.osou.ac.in
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website