Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT) Delhi announces Admission to PhD Program 2023 for Summer Semester
NSUT PhD Admission 2023 – Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT) formerly Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT), Delhi invites applications for admission to Ph.D. Program in various disciplines (ECE/ ICE/ EE/ ME/ CSE/ IT/ CIVIL/ BSE/ Design/ Physics/ Math/ Chemistry/ Management etc.) for academic year 2023-24 Summer Semester (Odd)
NSUT PhD Admission 2023
- Research scholars with University Research Fellowship (URF).
- Research scholars with fellowship from their sponsoring agencies (UGC/DST/CSIR/DBT/ICMR etc.).
- Research scholars without any fellowship (self-financing mode).
- Online Application: 28th Apr to 26th May 2023
- Submission of NOC by the candidates: 26th May 2023
- Issue of Admit Card by CUMS: 30th May 2023
- PhD written test: 11th June 2023
- Display of list of eligible Ph.D. candidates: 20th June 2023
- Classes begin for Odd Semester 2023 : 31st July 2023
- An applicant possessing a Master’s Degree in Engineering/Technology/Sciences/Management/Humanities/Social Sciences in the respective discipline or equivalent with a minimum 60% of marks or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) and Bachelor’s Degree with a 60% of marks or equivalent CGPA shall be eligible to apply for admission to Ph.D. programme of the University.
- However, the candidates applying for Teaching-cum-Research Fellowship/University Research Fellowship (TRF/URF) shall be required to have a Master Degree in the respective discipline with 70% marks or equivalent CGPA and Bachelor’s Degree with a 60% of marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Separate application forms should be filled for Ph.D. programme for each Department.
- Eligible Candidates will have to register online at the official website www.nsut.ac.in or https://www.imsnsit.org/imsnsit/elearn_phdregistration.php as per the instructions given on the website.
- Read all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and admission to Ph.D. programs detailed before filling up the application form available on the official website.
- Application fee : Rs. 1000/- (Rs. One Thousand only)
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
- Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.
- Maximum number of intake under all the above categories, for the Even semester is 210. Out of these seats the maximum intake for University Research Fellowship (URF) scheme is 103, with a fellowship of Rs. 32,500/- per month for each scholar (After 2 years fellowship of URF maybe enhanced to 36,000/- per month subject to fulfillment of the conditions laid down by Research Council of the University). PhD Regulations 2023 (revised), available at the University website is applicable to all categories.
For more details and apply please visit the official website