Netaji Subhas University of Technology announces Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Admission 2021
NSUT BBA Admission 2021 – Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT) invites applications from interested candidates for admission to the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Program for the academic year 2021.
Check out more details on NSUT BBA Admission 2021 like courses, eligibility criteria, number of seats, fees, etc from the page below.
NSUT BBA Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Strat Application Process : 23rd August 2021
- Last date to apply : 22nd September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for NSUT BBA Admission 2021
- The candidate must have scored at least 60% marks in 12th board examination from a recognised board and must also have passed English (Core/Elective/Functional) as a subject in the 12th Board Examination.
- Those who are appearing in the examination may also apply, provided that they submit the proof of eligibility by a specific date declared by the University.
- Age Limit : There is no minimum age requirement
- Reservation Policy : SC: 15%, ST: 7.5%, OBC: 27%, Defence (CW): 5%
NSUT BBA Admission 2021 Application Process
- Interested candidates are required to fill the online application form which is available at BBA link under the Admission tab on www.nsut.ac.in and https://cmac.admissions.nic.in/
- The candidates are required to fill the online application form and make an online payment of Rs.1000/- for General and OBC Category and Rs.500/- for SC/ST and PwD.
- Incomplete application, due to any reason, is liable for rejection by the University.
- For General/OBC Category: Rs.1000/-
- For ST/ST & PwD Category : Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment: Through Online mode
- Merit list shall be drawn on the basis of marks in the best of four subjects (including English) in XII Board Exam or its equivalent exam. Vocational courses (as specified in the CBSE list) will not be counted in the best four subjects.
- Candidates who have appeared at the Annual Exam in the year 2021 and have been placed in compartment will not be eligible for admission for the year 2021
- The candidate older in age will be given preference.
Delhi Region Candidates (85% of Seats)
- A candidate passing the qualifying exam from a recognized School/College/Institute located within the National Capacity Territory (NCT) of Delhi will be considered for Delhi Region only.
Outside Delhi Region Candidates (15% of seats)
- A candidate passing the qualifying exam from a recognized School/ College/Institute located outside the National Capital Territory of Delhi will be considered for outside Delhi Region only.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website