Netaji Subhas University of Technology announces Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Admission 2019
NSIT BBA Admission 2019 – Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSIT) invites applications from interested candidates for admission to Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Program for the academic year 2019
Also See : BBA Admission
NSIT BBA Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Opening date for online registration: 09th June 2019
- Last date for online registration: 07th July 2019
- Display of list of eligible candidates for 1st round on DTU and NSUT: 12th July 2019
- 1st round admission (the candidates are required to report along with original documents and pay the fees): 17th July 2019
- Display of list of eligible candidates for 2nd round on DTU and NSUT website: 19th July 2019
- 2nd round admission (The candidates are required to report along with original documents and pay the fees): 24th July 2019
- Display of list of eligible candidates for 3rd round on DTU and NSUT website: 02nd July 2019
- 3rd round admission and last date of admission (the candidates are required to report along with original documents and pay the fees): 30th July 2019
- Display of vacant seats for spot round on the DTU and NSUT website: 06th August 2019
- Spot round of admission (Selected candidates are required to report along with original documents and pay the fees): 14th August 2019
Eligibility Criteria for NSIT BBA Admission 2019
- The candidate must have scored at least 60% marks in 12th board examination from a recognised board and must also have passed English (Core/Elective/Functional) as a subject in the 12th Board Examination. Those who are appearing in the examination may also apply, provided that they submit the proof of eligibility by a specific date declared by the University.
Also See : Admission Notification
- The merit list shall be drawn on the basis of marks in best of four subjects (including English) in XII Board examination or its equivalent examination. Vocational courses (as specified in the CBSE list) will not be counted in the best four subjects.
- To resolve and determine inter-se merit of candidates having same percentage in the best of four subjects (including English), following criteria will be used in the stated order of preference:
- Candidates having higher score in English (core/elective/functional) will be given preference.
- In case the score in English is same, then the date of birth will be considered. The candidate older in age will be given preference.
NOTE: Candidates who have appeared at the Annual Examination in the year 2019 and have been placed in compartment will not be eligible for admission for the year 2019.
Delhi Region Candidates (85% of seats)
- A candidate passing the qualifying examination from a recognized School/ College/ Institute located within the National Capacity Territory (NCT) of Delhi will be considered for Delhi Region only.
Outside Delhi Region Candidates (15% of seats):
- A candidate passing the qualifying examination from a recognized School/ College/ Institute located outside the National Capital Territory of Delhi will be considered for outside Delhi Region only.
- Note: For a candidate, who has passed the qualifying examination through Patrachar Vidyalaya, Delhi/ National Institute of Open School, Delhi (NIOS), the criterion for deciding the region shall be the location of his/her centre of examination. In other words, if the centre of examination is located in the NCT of Delhi, the candidate shall be considered under the Delhi Region and if the Centre of examination is located outside NCT of Delhi, he/she shall be considered under the Outside Delhi Region.
Age Limit: There is no minimum age requirement
- SC: 15%, ST: 7.5%, OBC: 27%, Defence (CW): 5%
NSIT BBA Admission 2019 Application Process
- Interested candidates are required to fill the online application form which is available at BBA link under the Admission tab on www.dtu.ac.in and www.nsut.ac.in.
- The candidates are required to fill the online application form and make an online payment of Rs. 1,000/- (one thousand only) for General and OBC Category and Rs. 500 for SC/ST and PwD.
- Incomplete application, due to any reason, is liable for rejection by the University.
Documents required at the time of Admission:
Following is the list of documents required at the time of verification of documents, in the following order:
- Print-out of the online application form duly signed by the candidate
- Marks sheet of the qualifying examination i.e. Class XII or equivalent
- Date of Birth Certificate as indicated in High School or equivalent examination i.e. Class X
- Provisional certificate or Passing certificate from school duly stamped and signed by the principal
- Reserved category / sub-category Certificates, if applicable (The format for the same has been appended)
Note: The name on the certificate, 12th mark sheet and caste certificate should be exactly the same; otherwise an affidavit for the same has to be produced.
Netaji Subhas University of Technology
Sector-3, Dwarka, New Delhi- 110078