National Power Training Institute (NPTI) Bangalore announces Admission to Post Graduate Diploma Courses in Transmission and Distribution Systems Program 2022
National Power Training Institute PG Diploma Admission 2022 – National Power Training Institute (NPTI) invites application for admission to one-year Post Graduate Diploma Courses (PGDC) in Transmission and Distribution Systems for the academic session 2022-23
Interested candidates can check more details on NPTI PG Diploma Courses Admission 2022 from the page below.
National Power Training Institute PG Diploma Admission 2022
- Last Date for Receipt of Application is 22nd June 2022
- Date of Interview: To be announced
- Date of Declaration of Merit List on our website: To be announced
- Date of Counseling: To be announced
- Date of Reporting & Commencement of course: To be announced
- Date of Spot admission for vacant seats if any by Counseling: July 2022
No. of Seats
- 60 (Sixty only). 25% seats are reserved for the sponsored category. Reservation for SC, ST, OBC & PH will be as per Govt. norms in the non-sponsored category
- Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent in “Electrical” or “Electrical & Electronics” or “Power Engineering”.
- No age limit.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.nptibangalore.in/
- Applications are to be submitted online with online payment of prescribed registration fees.
- Read all the instructions regarding filling up online forms, and admission to the courses are detailed before filling up the application form available on the official website.
- Application Fee: Rs.1000/- (including GST)
- Mode of Payment: Online through SB Collect option only in the favour of National Power Training Institute, Faridabad, Haryana.
- Percentage of marks obtained in the B.E. or equivalent examination as per University norms
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website