NPTI Neyveli announces Post-Diploma Course in Power Plant Engineering 20th Batch 2019-2020
NPTI Neyveli Post Diploma Course 2019 in Power Plant Engineering – National Power Training Institute (NPTI) (SR), Neyveli has invited application for admission to one-year full time Post Diploma Course in Power Plant Engineering (20th Batch) for the academic year 2019-20.
Why should you join?
- The main aim of the course is to develop technically trained manpower readily available for recruitment to the Power Sector in India and around the world.
About the course
- This course is of one year duration (2 semesters) and the course profile provides the Diploma Engineers the requirements to operate and maintain a thermal power generating station under Regulation 6 of CEA (Measures relating to Safety and Electric Supply) Regulations, 2010.
See: Admission Notification and Dates
NPTI Neyveli Post Diploma Course 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Should have passed a Diploma in Mechanical /Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Control & Instrumentation/Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized Polytechnic/Board
- Merit based on Diploma marks.
- No age limit.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PH is applicable as per Govt. norms.
No. of Seats
- Total Seats: 77 (Seventy seven seats). 25% seats for Sponsored candidates. For admissions under sponsored category, candidate has to provide sponsorship letter. Vacant seats in sponsored category shall be filled by non-sponsored candidates. Sponsored candidates will not be considered for campus placement.
- To provide career opportunities in the Indian Power Sector, NPTI maintains close linkages with Power Utilities and reputed companies for employment of these trained Diploma engineers. Students of previous batches were placed in reputed Power companies. However NPTI does not guarantee placement.
- Rs.1,45,000/- (in two installments) plus GST 18% for Non-sponsored candidates and Rs.2,20,000/- (in one lump sum) plus GST 18% for Sponsored candidates. There is no fee concession for any category of candidates.
NPTI Neyveli Post Diploma Course 2019 Application Procedure
- Applications on plain paper along with SBI Collect Reference or Demand Draft of Rs.700/- including GST towards application fee in favour of National Power Training Institute payable at Neyveli should reach The Director, National Power Training Institute (SR), Block-14, Neyveli-607803 on or before 21st October 2019 with a passport size photograph pasted in the prescribed format containing.
- Application form can also be downloaded from www.nptineyveli.in
- Application fee is non-refundable.
- Only selected candidates will be informed through E-mail/post. Please refer NPTI(SR) website www.nptineyveli.in
NPTI Neyveli Post Diploma Course 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date of receipt of application: 21st October 2019
- Display of admission status in website: 25th October 2019
- Date of counseling and admission: 06th November 2019
- Tentative date of commencement of the Course: 25th November 2019
- National Power Training Institute, Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, Southern Region, Block-14 : Neyveli-607 803, Phone: (04142) 269427 : TeleFax : 04142–269427, E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Website: www.nptineyveli.in