National Power Training Institute, Nangal announces Admission to 26-Week Post Diploma Course in Hydro Power Plant Engineering 2020
NPTI Nangal Post Diploma Course Admission 2020 – National Power Training Institute (NPTI) Nangal, invites application for admission to 26-Week Post Diploma Course (PDC) in Hydro Power Plant Engineering for the academic year 2020-21.
Read further for more details on NPTI Nangal Post Diploma Course Admission 2020.
Why you should join?
- The main aim of the course is to develop the pool of technically trained manpower readily available for recruitment to the Indian Power Sector. The course enhances the knowledge and skill of the fresh Diploma Engineers who join this course at their own as well as the engineers sponsored by Power utilities etc.
About the Course
- The course is of 26 weeks duration and covers all aspects of Hydro Power Plant Engineering including O&M, Erection, Commissioning, Management, and Distribution of Electricity & Tariff.
NPTI Nangal Post Diploma Course Admission 2020 Important Dates
Last date of Receipt of applications
30th September 2020
Final merit list will be displayed at Institute Website Website
03rd October 2020
Counseling for Sponsored candidates (all Categories)
09th October 2020
Counseling for Gen./SC/ST/OBC candidates
09th October 2020
Commencement of Course
12th October 2020
Eligibility Criteria for NPTI Nangal Post Diploma Course Admission 2020
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics / Civil Engineering or its equivalent diploma with minimum 60% marks from a recognized Polytechnic/ Technical Educational Board for both Non- sponsored & sponsored candidates.
- Candidates under sponsored category have to provide a sponsorship letter from his/her employer/sponsoring authority.
No age limit
50 (Fifty). Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PH etc. is applicable as per Govt. of India norms. 25% seats are reserved for candidates sponsored by the power utilities. Total No of seats may vary as per requirements. Vacant seats in sponsored category may be filled by non-sponsored category & vice-versa if required.
NPTI Nangal Post Diploma Course Admission 2020 Application Process
- Application Form can be downloaded from the official website http://www.npti.gov.in/ & http://npti.gov.in/npti_nangal/
- Prescribed application as per format filled with relevant details along with Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- (Non-refundable) in favour of “HPTC, NPTI Nangal” payable at Naya Nangal (SBI, Branch code-0689), Punjab, should reach to The Director , National Power Training Institute HPTC, Nangal, Distt. Ropar-140124 (Punjab) latest by 30th September 2020 up to 05.00 pm. Envelope containing the application form and other documents should be marked “Application for PDC (Hydro) –2020-21”.
- All instructions/Notifications or any further information to the candidates regarding the course shall be displayed only on website Website: http://npti.gov.in/npti_nangal/
Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only)
Mode of Payment
Online Through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
- Admission will be based on Merit basis (% of marks of qualifying Diploma).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website