National Power Training Institute, Nangal Post Diploma Course (PDC) in Hydro Power Plant Engineering Admissions 2019
NPTI Nangal Post Diploma Course Admission 2019 – National Power Training Institute (NPTI) Nangal, invites application for admission to 26-Week Post Diploma Course (PDC) in Hydro Power Plant Engineering for the academic year 2019-20.
Why you should join?
- The main aim of the course is to develop the pool of technically trained manpower readily available for recruitment to the Indian Power Sector. The course enhances the knowledge and skill of the fresh Diploma Engineers who join this course at their own as well as the engineers sponsored by Power utilities etc.
See: Admission Notification and Dates
About the Course
- The course is of 26-week duration & covers all aspects of Hydro Power Plant Engineering including O&M, Erection, Commissioning, Management, Distribution of Electricity & Tariff. The course covers the syllabus as per the CEA Regulations, 2010.
- Diploma or equivalent in Mechanical/Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognised Polytechnic/ Technical Educational Board for both non-sponsored & sponsored candidates. Candidates under sponsored category have to provide sponsorship letter from its employer/sponsoring authority.
- On merit-basis (% of marks of qualifying Diploma).
- 50 (Fifty). Reservation for EWS/SC/ST/OBC/PWD etc. is applicable as per Govt. of India norms. 25% seats are reserved for candidates sponsored from the Power utilities. Total number of seats may vary as per requirements. Vacant seats in sponsored category may be filled by non-sponsored category & vice-versa if required.
- This course is job oriented professional course and NPTI maintains close linkages with the Hydro Power utilities & reputed Hydro Power companies for the placement. However, institute does not claim the guarantee of placement.
See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification
How to Apply?
- Prescribed application as per format (i.e. Annexures A, B & C ) filled with relevant details along with an Application Fee of Rs. 700/- including GST (Non-refundable) to be paid by online mode as per the bank-details given below or Demand Draft in favour of “HPTC, NPTI, Nangal” payable at Naya Nangal (SBI, Branch Code – 0689), Punjab, should reach to Principal Director, National Power Training Institute (HPTC), Nangal, Distt. – Ropar (Punjab), PIN -140124 latest by 27th September, 2019 till 05:00 PM.
- Envelope containing the application form and other documents should be superscribed as “Application for PDC (Hydro)–2019-20”.
- Name of the Beneficiary HPTC, NPTI, Nangal; Name of the Bank SBI, Naya Nangal; Account Number 30476401576; IFSC SBIN0000689
- Last date of receipt of application: 27th September 2019 (till 05:00 pm)
- Final merit list will be displayed on the institute website on 4th October 2019
- Counselling for admission of candidates (all categories): 17th and 18th October 2019
- Commencement of the course: 21st October 2019
Any further information to the candidates regarding the course shall be displayed only on our websites www.npti.gov.in/npti_nangal.
- National Power Training Institute (NPTI), Hydro Power Training Centre (Ministry of Power, Govt. of India), Nangal, Distt- Ropar (Punjab), Pin -140124, Contact No.: 01887-220573, Fax: 01887-221129, Programme Director: Sh. Anuj Pathak (+918001192258), Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, website www.npti.gov.in/npti_nangal.