National Power Training Institute Guwahati notifies Admission to Master of Science in Power (M.Sc. Power) Program 2022, Apply now
NPTI Guwahati Admission MSc Admission 2022 – National Power Training Institute (NPTI) is inviting applications for admission into M.Sc Course in Power discipline of the academic year 2022-2023
NPTI Guwahati Admission M.Sc. in Power Admission 2022
- The total intake is 18 seats. (10 % seats reserved for sponsored category from Power Companies)
- Application Process: Ongoing
- Last date to submit Application Form: 22nd November, 2022
- B.E./B.Tech. in any branch of Engineering or B.Sc (Physics/ Chemistry/ Electronics/ Mathematics) or any other exam recognized as equivalent thereof by the Assam Science & Technology University (ASTU) are eligible to apply. All Final year appearing candidates can also apply.
- Short listing will be done on the basis of Percentage of Marks in the BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc exam. For the results of the candidates, the average percentage of marks up to 7th semester (in case of engineering) & 5th semester (in case of B.Sc) will be taken for preparing the merit list, however they will have to submit the proof of passing the qualifying exam before the start of the course.
- Applications are to be filled through the online Google form link at https://tinyurl.com/2wm9bskc. or Scan the QR Code The last date for submission of Application is on or before 22.11.2022
- There is no fee for application.
- In case of vacant seats, walk-in admission will be allowed in spot round for all candidates even if they have not applied earlier for the course.
- Students are kindly requested to fill up Form in the Google Form link also. Application Link:
Bank details for bank transfer of course fee:
- Account Name: National Power Training Institute
- Bank Name: State Bank of India, Kahilipara Branch
- A/c No. 30869765833
- Bank IFSC: SBIN0004420
- Short listing will be done on the basis of Percentage of Marks in the BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc exam. Merit will be the only criteria for admission to the program. Shortlisted candidates will be called for counselling procedure.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website