NPTI Faridabad PG Diploma in Transmission and Distribution System 2019 (26 weeks)
NPTI Faridabad PG Diploma Transmission and Distribution System Admission 2019 – National Power Training Institute Faridabad invites applications for admission into its 26 weeks Post Graduate Diploma Course in Transmission and Distribution for the academic year 2019-20.
About the Institute:
National Power Training Institute (NPTI), an ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 organization under Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, is a National Apex body for Training and HRD in Power Sector with its Corporate Office at Faridabad.
Eligibility Criteria for NPTI Faridabad PG Diploma Transmission and Distribution System Admission 2019
- The minimum qualification for admission is a BE/B.Tech in EE/EEE/E&I/ Power Engineering. This course can also be attended by the Junior and Middle Level Managers/ Executive/ Officers.
NPTI Faridabad PG Diploma Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Start date of applying online: 05th Sep. 2019
- Last date of applying online: 25th Oct. 2019
- Commencement of Classes: 01st Nov. 2019
- National Power Training Institute (CO), NPTI Complex, Sector-33, Faridabad- 121003, Haryana, Delhi NCR.
- Registration and payment of online application fee is Rs. 500/- (incl. GST) to be paid at the time of registration.
NPTI Faridabad PG Diploma Application Procedure 2019
- Application for admission to the Course in the prescribed format along with ECS receipt of requisite fee will be received up to 25/10/2019. NPTI reserves all the rights to start or stop the PGDC/PGCC programs subject to minimum number of candidates.
DOCUMENT REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION:
(Documents to be produced in Original and one set of self attested photocopies at the time of Admission):
- Qualifying Degree/ Provisional Degree certificate issued by the University
- All semester mark sheets of B.E. /B. Tech. or equivalent issued by the University. In case of final year appearing candidates:
- If final year mark sheet issued by University is not available then internet downloaded copy certified by Principal/HOD of the college is acceptable.
- If result is not declared then candidates are not eligible for admission.
- Disability certificate issued by competent authority for Physically Challenged candidates.
- Caste certificate (ST/SC/OBC) and non-creamy layer for OBC candidates.
- EWS certificate for Economically Weaker Section candidates.
- In-case of candidates of OBC non creamy layer, the certificate must have been issued by the concerned authority on or after 1st November 2019.
- 10th / 12th Mark sheets & Certificates.
- Two Number of recently taken passport size photos (with name on the back side of the photograph).
- Photo ID proof issued by Govt.
- E-payment of Course fee of Rs. 1, 45,000/- + 18% GST. at the time of admission. No admission is offered without the above said payment. In case a selected candidate joins the session and attends the program, his/her course fee will not be refunded. The above course fee does not include other fees like Lodging/Boarding Charges etc., However, twin sharing hostel accommodation shall be provided to the candidates at reasonable charges. Separate hostel facilities are available for girls.
- The other institutional fees like Security deposit , Hostel Rent, Transport Charges,
Food charges, examination fees etc. has to be paid at the time of admission.
- Placement charges @ Rs. 15,000/- + GST @18%* to be paid by the student if he/she got selected in any organization through campus placements.
For more details visit the official website
National Power Training Institute
NPTI Complex, Sector-33, Faridabad- 121003
Phone-0129 2275213, Fax: 0129 2277412