NPTI Badarpur announces Admission to 26-weeks Post Graduate Diploma Course in Transmission and Distribution (PGDCTD) 2020
NPTI Badarpur PG Diploma Admission 2020 – National Power Training Institute (NPTI), Badarpur (New Delhi) invites applications for admission into 26 weeks Post Graduate Diploma Course in Transmission and Distribution (PGDCTD) for the academic year 2020-21.
Read further for more details on NPTI Badarpur Post Graduate Diploma Admission 2020
Why you should join?
- The main aim of this course is to develop a pool of technically trained manpower readily available for recruitment to the Indian Power Sector. The course shall enhance the knowledge and skills of fresh Graduate engineers seeking a career in power & allied energy sector and those sponsored by various Power Utilities.
About the Course
- These are modular courses duration 26 Weeks PGDC (T&D) respectively. Formal coaching will be held at Regional Institute of NPTI located at Badarpur (New Delhi). Simulator training for T&D programme will be held at Bangalore.
NPTI Badarpur PG Diploma Admission 2020 Important Dates
Last date of receipt of application
12th October 2020
Counseling (Shortlisted applicants will be intimated through email/ Phone)
16th October 2020
Commencement of Course
19th October 2020
Eligibility Criteria for NPTI Badarpur PG Diploma Admission 2020
- Passed B.E./ B.Tech. or equivalent in Electrical/ Power/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized College/University.
- Graduate engineers are not eligible & admission will be cancelled & fee forfeited if admission is sought by hiding Post Diploma Qualification.
- 60 (Sixty). Reservation for OBC/SC/ST/Specially Abled as per Govt. of India Norms. Seats are also reserved for candidates sponsored from Power utilities.
- NPTI Badarpur PG Diploma Admission 2020 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website http://www.npti.gov.in/ & http://npti.gov.in/npti_badarpur/
- Applications can be submitted through Google Form on or before 12th October 2020.
- The candidates have to attach their documents in the Google Form, however it is not compulsory, the documents can be submitted at the time of counseling/ admission.
- All instructions/Notifications or any further information to the candidates regarding the course shall be displayed only on our websites http://npti.gov.in/npti_badarpur/
Mode of Payment
Payable through NEFT/RTGS in NPTI, Badarpur
- Admission will be based on On Merit basis, % in qualifying examination B.E./B.Tech.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website