NPTI Badarpur announces Admission to Post Graduate Diploma Course in Transmission and Distribution (PGDCTD) 2019-20
NPTI Badarpur Post Graduate Diploma Admission 2019 – National Power Training Institute (NPTI), Badarpur (New Delhi) invites applications for admission into its 26 weeks Post Graduate Diploma Course in Transmission and Distribution starting from the academic year 2019-20.
Why You Should Join?
- The main aim of this course is to develop a pool of technically trained manpower readily available for recruitment to the Indian Power Sector
- The course shall enhance the knowledge and skills of fresh Graduate engineers seeking career in power & allied energy sector and those sponsored by various Power Utilities.
About the Course
- This is a modular course of 26 weeks duration. Formal coaching will be held at Regional Institute of NPTI located at Badarpur (New Delhi)
See: Admission Notification and Dates
- B.E./B.Tech. OR equivalent in Electrical / Power / Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- On Merit basis, % in B.E./ B.Tech Examination
- 60 Seats; Reservation for OBC/SC/ST/Specially abled as per Govt. of India Norms. Seats are also reserved for candidates sponsored from Power utilities
- The number of seats may be changed at the discretion of the NPTI management
- Many reputed companies visit NPTI for campus placement and placement fee is charged from those who are placed through campus. 70% students from current batch have already been placed within 3 months of starting
- However, placement is not guaranteed.
How to Apply?
- Detailed Instructions/ Notifications or any future information to the candidates regarding course will be displayed at our websites www.nptidelhi.net and www.npti.gov.in only.
- Applications on plain paper along with the Demand Draft of Rs.500/- in favour of NPTI, Badarpur payable at New Delhi with Candidate’s name written on its back, with name of the course being applied super scribed on top of envelope containing application should reach on or before 04th October 2019 to “The Principal Director, National Power Training Institute (NR)”, Badarpur, New Delhi-110044.
- PGDC (T&D) – Rs. 1,45,000/- for Non-Sponsored and Rs. 1,90,000/- for Single Installments
- *GST extra @18% shall be charged separately on the fees.
- There is no fee concession for any category of candidates. The cost of transportation to local industries/ utilities will be Rs.7000/- + 18% GST.
- Outstation transportation/ boarding/ lodging charges will be borne by the participants separately
- A refundable caution money of Rs.4000/- for non-hostellers and Rs.6000/- for hostellers (refundable subject to full fee payment) is to be deposited at the time of joining.
- Last Date of Receipt of Applications: 04th October 2019
- Counseling list declaration (on our website & notice board only): 09th October 2019
- Commencement of Course: 14th October 2019
See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification
- National Power Training Institute, (Ministry of Power, Government of India) Badarpur, New Delhi – 110044 Ph. : 011-26940722, 26947043, 26944198, Website : www.npti.gov.in/npti_badarpur